12

Taehyung is claustrophobic. No one knows about it except jimin. 

Right when he got stuck in the bathroom cubicle, he started feeling nauseous. At this stage, he was unaware of what to do, so all he could do, was muster out his last remaining energy to cry for help. 

He felt his mind shutting down. But through the banging thuds in his head, he could hear jeongguk's voice laced with nothing but concern.

Taehyung's knees gave up instantly, his body crumbled weakly against the dirty floor of the bathroom, trying to catch his breathe ever so slowly.

He could hear the door banging, and was afraid it would fall anytime soon.

It wasn't until the locks were broken and the door opened, revealing none other than a panicked jeongguk.

His eyes fell on the subconscious figure crumbled on the floor and without thinking jeongguk scoped him out of the bathroom, to fetch the open air, something that taehyung sincerely needed at the current moment.

Taehyung heard jeongguk's worried voice trying to calm him down. The brunette pushed both their foreheads together, softly whispering taehyung to inhale slow breaths along with him.
Finally, when taehyung was calm enough, jeongguk engulfed him in a warm hug, nuzzling in head in the older's neck, inhaling his vanilla scent, gently kissing his neck. 

He pulled away to push the sweat covered fridges out of taehyung's face and press a lingering kiss on his forehead, muttering a soft ' I'm here, don't worry ', all while wiping his tears.
Taehyung was a sobbing mess right now, but having jeongguk closer to him, he isn't going to worry about anything.

Because with jeongguk, he felt safe.