16

Taehyung saw less of jeongguk everyday. The less he saw, the less time it will take for him to move on, that's what jimin said. But taehyung isn't sure on how accurate it was, when all his mind could focus on, was just doe shaped eyes and bunny smiles.

After the younger's heartless confession yesterday, taehyung locked himself up in his room and cried.

He cried until he could feel no tears anymore, he cried loudly. All the bottled up emotions spilled out in the open as he laid by his pillow side, crying his heart out, all alone.

He never expected jeongguk to kiss him and explain it as a mistake. He never wanted to be used as a toy nor wanted his first kiss to happen just like that. But what hurted, was how he couldn't bring himself to hate jeongguk. He blamed himself for that. All those affection that the younger showered him was just a game. A game played between him and the younger, a game which he wasn't prepared for. 

Was jeongguk not obvious to taehyung's feeling when he kissed him, did he not consider him as a human with emotions.

Jimin came by later that day and stayed over. Together they watched as many Disney films as they could, with jimin promising to arrange a hit-men, just to kill jeongguk and taehyung laughing at his child-like attics. The day couldn't get any better.

But it still hurts for taehyung.