Adventure

//New chapter!

Picture is not mine!

Enjoy//

-------------------------------------------

Bill was getting ready to go to the mortal world, he was nerves to say the least, he was over the whole wold dominance thing, but would they believe him? but they won't know he is Bill, yeah lets get keep it that way.

Bill snapped his fingers together and he fell,literally fell to the ground in the forest.

"OW! mother fucker! that's good!", Bill laughed. Bill got up and dusted himself off.

'now to find the Pines' he thought. He started to walk forward, he was wearing very fancy clothes (picture at  the Top, not mine) He looked down at his clothes and thought that he should of changed 'nah well' he marched forward.

Bill was walking for about a hour before he gave in, he was lost. Bill groaned "how can I get Lost?! I am all seeing? is my magic acting up?", Bill mumbled to himself. He stopped when he heard someone talking. He went to the voice, he looked through the tree's to see, Pinetree!

Bill was so excited that he didn't see the big rock he just tripped over and fell forward. Dipper let out a very manly shriek as Bill fell on him.

"Ah! so sorry there Pinetree, I'm still getting use to this meatsack!", Bill said. Dipper's eyes widened, no one calls me Pinetree! only-' "Bill!?", Bill looked at Dipper in the eyes, his golden eyes met doe brown "yes~", Bills cooed. Dipper shivered and pushed the Demon off him, he jumped for his book he dropped when Bill came out of no where.

Bill snapped his fingers together and his journal disappear. Dipper turned to Bill to see it in his hands. Bill was looking through it, "Wow! Pinetree! this is beautiful work!", Dipper blushed and lunged for the book but Bill just sidestepped "what are you doing here Bill?! what do you want?!", Dipper shouted. "calm down Pinetree, I'm just walking around and what I want? I just want a friend", Dipper lowered his guard, Bill sounded sincere, "really? or is this a trick?",Dipper looked around.

Bill chuckled "no there is no trick, I've changed", Bill took a step forward, only for Dipper to take a step back. Bill frowned he almost looked hurt, but it changed as soon as it came "how about this! lets make a deal, I will give you back your journal, if you let me prove to you that I have changed!", Bill smiled lifting his hand, it lit up in blue flames. Dipper looked at Bill and thought for a second, he does seem different and I do believe in second chances"Oh and you can't tell anyone who I am or I will destroy this beautiful journal here", he shook the book, taunting him. Dipper sighed "you can't hurt anyone, you understand! any human you can't hurt!", Dipper said. Bill shrugged "sure, I can live with that",

Dipper looked at his flaming hand and shook it. The deal was sealed.

Dipper thought of what he just did.

"Will, Pinetree, What should we do now?", Bill asked. Dipper frowned and sighed. "I guess we should change your clothes that you are wearing, its to flashy", Bill nodded and snapped his fingers his fancy attire changed to a yellow shirt and jeans. Dipper blushed, you could see his ads because of the tight shirt. "what no good?", Bill smirked seeing Dippers reaction. Dipper just looked away and walked away from him.  Bill laughed and followed behind him. 'well this isn't what I planned but this could be better', Bill thought.

Dipper and Bill exited the forest, Dipper went straight for the mystery shack, while Bill looked at everything around him like a curious cat. Dipper looked over at Bill and rose a eyebrow, Bill looked and acted so different to what he was use to, he was insane and wanted to kill everyone, what happened to have him change?