The River!

// Sorry this chapter took so long,

Exam are up and school. Sorry//

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dipper woke up in the basement. He looked around groggily for a second, stretch while yawning. 'Guess I stayed up most of the night' he thought. His desk consists of papers, his journal (open on the River page), and plants that are green and healthy.Dipper stood up and took his phone out. Checking the time he groaned, it was noon.

He stretch once more and left the basement. Its been two days since he, Mabel, Bill and Pacifica went to the fairy kingdom. Dipper has been in the basement for most of the two days. He has been studying the river water. He found out a bit. It can heal and grow plants at fast rates. He doesn't know what happens if a human would touch it, he didn't want to risk being immortal if it can do that to plants. I tried to ask Bill but he doesn't know or doesn't remember. He was quite these two days, we got to know him better but he was normally staring off in space. Whenever I ask what he is thinking of he just brushes it off. I was worried, but didn't pry.

Great Uncle Ford and Stan said they were going on a fishing trip for a week, something about a salamander? but I don't know. Stan said Soos in charge while he is gone. I walked into the kitchen to find Mabel and Bill making lunch. They were ..... struggling. I chuckled under my breath getting there attention. Bill was covered in cheese? how? "having some trouble?", I asked amused. Mabel pouted "Do you know how hard it was to make food by our self's?! you were in there for so long we thought you died!!!", Bill laughed "we really don't know how to cook", Bill paused then shivered"I'd raver eat your food then Mabel's", Mabel glared at Bill but agreed with him.

Mabel and Bill then began to beg for me to make lunch. I put my hands up in surrender "calm down I was going to do it anyway", They both jumped in victory. I got to cleaning. I glanced at Bill. He was acting so human, he didn't do anything while I was down their. I guess I can truly trust him. I smiled to my self, Bill has changed.

Dipper didn't notice but Bill read his mind and smiled brightly. After a few minutes. Dipper had made grilled cheese (that's why Bill was covered in it) just as I put the food down, Bill and Mabel took their share and demolished it. "Savages", I said. Bill hissed "you try to eat Mabel's food for two days straight", I thought about then nodded "yea alright I guess I would do the same", Mabel said a protest 'Hey' but had to agree. at least her baking is much better.

After the dishes were washed I sat down with Bill, Mabel went somewhere.

"So Bill", He looked at me. "yeah",

"I wanted to ask, do all Demons have human forms?", I asked. Bill thought for a second then responded "yes and no. Some lower cased ones only have one, higher classed ones can have more than two. It really depends on what universe one comes from. For me for example: I have my triangle form as a cover up as to say 'I'm a demon' but I have a human form because this is the universe were I belong", as he was talking I was making notes "fascinating, so the muti-vers theory is true then?", Bill nodded, but he looked sad. "so which one is your original form?", I asked. Bill grin "this is my original form Pinetree~", Bill whispered. I got shivers. I was about to ask more when Mabel came bouncing in.

"Hey bro-bro! what are we going to do today!?", she shouted. Bill looked away with a sorrowful face. I wonder why? "I was thinking on going to the River me and Billy found, it has magical properties and I wanted to see if their was any clues on what it can do", I said as I stood up. Mabel deemed "YAY!! swimming!!", she squealed. "No Mabel I don't know what the water would do to humans so n-", I got cut off by Mabel rushing up the stairs saying something about a new swim suit. I sighed "Don't worry Pinetree, If anything happens I will stick to my deal", I nodded and got the necessities to take with me.