Forest

//New chapter!  I am changing how Bill looks in here!!! Picture not mine!

I will update my other story's soon don't worry!~

Sorry this is Late!!!!// 

A little Cipher to solve! Enjoy! : Zloo

--------------------------------------------------

Dipper wakes up to someone holding his waist, they were warm so he snuggled closer to them, he then realized, wait... Dipper opened his eyes and scuttled away from the warmth. Bill!!! he was on the floor. Bill frowned and made grabby motion towards Dipper, but Dipper just move farther away. Bill then sat up and rubbed his good eye, because his other is hidden by his hair.

Bill then looked at Dipper, he tilted his head "whats wrong Pinetree?", he asked. Dipper blushed, So cute! "y-you were cuddling with me!?", Dipper said. Bill looked confused "isn't that what friends do?", Dipper was going to say no but a new voice beat him to it "Of course! friends can do that!", Dipper knew that voice anywhere "Mabel!?", he turned to see Mabel standing by the door, fully dressed with her phone out, giggling to her self. "Time to get up you to lovebirds~", she sang then ran out the room.

"Mabel! Delete those!!!", I yelled after my sister. I sighed. I then felt hands wrap around my waist, Bill pull his body close and snuggled into my neck. I froze "B-Bill?!", Bill hugged me and mumbled "tired...", I didn't know why I didn't just push him away, but  it kinda felt nice. I shook my head and got out of Bill's hold. He whined "Pinetreeeeeee!",

"Bill go shower quickly", Bill looked disappointed but went for the bathroom, lets hope he knows how to shower. I got my clothes together and changed. The door opened I turned and my face went a scarlet red. Bill didn't have clothes on! not even a towel! "B-Bill!!!!!!", I yelped. I turned around and hide my face in my hands. "what?", Bill asked confused. "Put clothes on! you moron!", Bill made laughed "Oh! I forgot to put something on! HA! ", he snapped his fingers. "you can look now~", he said. I turned to face him, he was wearing what he wore yesterday. I blushed. Bill smirked "like what you see~", he cooed. I went passed him and he followed.

I went to the kitchen, Stan was making pancakes, Ford was drinking coffee and Mabel was already eating some Pancakes. Ford look over to me "good morning Dipper", he said. He then saw Bill "who's that?", Bill smiled at him, I shit I forgot to tell them that he's staying over! "Oh! this is Billy Yellow! he's staying with us for the summer!", Mabel said excitedly. Ford look over Bill "its fine, just don't break anything", Stan said. Ford nodded, "thanks Fe-", I elbowed him "yea lets eat", I pulled Bill to eat, Ford raised a eyebrow at us, but shrugged. "you must be careful! you can't say their nicknames from your wheel! you idiot only call mine when were alone!", I whisper-yelled. "oh, so only when were alone right?~", Bill asked. "don't make it weird", I said. Bill laughed "I make anything weird!", I sighed and grabbed some pancakes giving Bill some to.

"Hey Dipper?", Mabel asked. I looked up and met her deep hazelnut eyes "yes?", Mabel gave me a pleading look "I wanted to ask if we can go on a mystery hunt today?", I sat their shocked. Mabel mostly would hang out with her friends then be with me! even though I would hang out with her this is a surprise. I then notice that I didn't answer her question "O-oh yea sure, I would love to go on one!", Mabel smiled brightly and gave me a hug, I smiled "Best Bro EVER!!!!", she shouted. I laughed, Stan grind, Ford smiled. Bill had his mouth full of Pancakes, he then notice us and looked sad for some reason. I shrugged it off.

After we ate our food me and Bill got ready to go and explore the forest. I was still wary of Bill, but he hasn't done anything yet, so it should be fine. I hate lying to Mabel especially about this, I will tell her soon but not now. I had my bag full of everything we need and Mabel had one too. Bill as well.