Chapter 2

October 1980 – Maldives

Arriving at the water villa she'll be staying in for a whole week, Minerva looked around her room. It was beautiful she thought. There was a double bed in the room as well as a large sofa and three armchairs around a coffee table. Right across from her bed was a chest of drawers and on top of it was a TV. There was a large slide door, which leads to the terrace. Minerva walked out from the room to the terrace. On the terrace were a swimming pool and a stair, which leads to a clear water sea. And across from the bedroom was the bathroom with a large bathtub. 'Amazing!' She told herself.

Minerva walked back into her room and started unpacking her belongings putting them into the chest of drawers. After that, she laid herself onto the bed daydreaming of one particular wizard, whose water villa was just two bungalows away from hers.

After laying for a while Minerva fell asleep until a soft knock on the door woke her up. Minerva thought it must be the room service. She opened the door and came face to face with Albus Dumbledore.

"Uh-oh hello." Minerva greeted him with surprise.

"Hello, Minerva. Ehm... Am I interrupting?"

"No, no I've just finished unpacking my things. Please come in."

Minerva stepped aside to let Albus in. He sat right in an armchair across from Minerva.

"I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me for a walk along the beach," Albus said.

"Sure! Wait a minute, can you apply some sun cream onto my back please?" Minerva has a knee-length neck holder dress on, which reveals her back.

While appealing the sun cream onto Minerva's back Albus has to gather all his strength to control himself. Her skin was so soft, and she smells like peppermint with a hint of ginger. Albus wondered if her lips taste like ginger as well or not.

"Thank you," Minerva said turning to face him, then she realized how close they were standing right now. With their eyes looked Albus slowly bend down their lips only a few centimeters until a knock at her door broke the magic between them.

They jumped apart and Minerva immediately went to open the door.

"Your towels Madame." A maid hands out the towels.

"Thank you." Minerva smiled and then shut the door.

'What bad timing' She thought.

"Shall we go, my dear?" Albus asked.

Minerva was stunned for two seconds. 'Had he just called her his dear?'

"Yes, of course." She answered hoping he didn't notice her blushing.

" She answered hoping he didn't notice her blushing