Chapter 1

Connor had come to the park to pick up JC. But he didn't believe JC when she said that it was her. He didn't want to believe that one of his best friends had been turned into a girl.

After about twenty minutes of arguing with Connor, JC finally gave up. "It's fine if you don't believe me." She told him. JC looked first at the ground, then at Connor, and back at the ground. She started to leave. But Connor grabbed her arm.

"Wait." He said. JC stopped and turned back towards Connor. "What is it?" She asked.  "Look at me again." Connor replied. JC looked at him. "What is it?" She asked again. Connor smiled. "I believe you, JC." He answered. "You do?" JC asked. Connor nodded. "I couldn't tell it was you until I saw your eyes." He told her. "When I looked in your eyes, I saw the real you."

JC threw her arms around Connor and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad you believe me." She whispered. Connor smiled, hugging JC for another minute. Then he let go.

"We should get back to the O2L house." He told her. JC nodded. "Alright." She replied. "Can you get Kian and Ricky to know that I'm JC?" Connor nodded. "That shouldn't be too hard." He answered before holding the door open for JC to get into the passengers side of the car.

JC laughed. "I'm not even really a girl." She told Connor when he got into the driver's side of the car. "But not everyone knows that." Connor replied. JC sighed, but couldn't keep from smiling. Which was weird since Connor is a guy and JC isn't supposed to be a girl.