Chapter 10

((Hello people of Wattpad. I'm back. I had a few issues with getting my account back. But now I have it back. Which means I can start writing again.))

Connor knocked on JC's door a few times. "Who is it?" JC asked, sounding slightly upset. Connor knew JC probably didn't want anything to do with him at the moment. So he turned himself into Sam. "It's Sam." He said. "I stopped by right as Connor was leaving."

JC opened the door. "Do you know where he said he was going?" She asked. "No." Connor replied. "But I know he thinks you're really mad at him." JC looked at the ground. "I'm not mad at him." She said. "I'm mad at myself." Connor hugged JC. "Maybe you should tell him that." He said before standing up. "I'm gonna get going." JC nodded. "I just hope I'll be able to find Connor." She said. "Text him?" Connor suggested with a shrug before leaving.

When he got out of the O2L house, Connor turned himself back to normal. A second later, he got a text from JC. I'm so sorry. Please come back. Connor smiled and then hit the call button. JC answered quickly. "Connor?" She asked. "It's me." Connor replied. "Connor, I'm so sorry." JC said, sounding close to tears. "Please come back." Connor smiled softly. "Come outside." He said. He heard JC's phone drop and her footsteps run out of the room.

Connor hung up the phone and JC - who was wearing a pair of dark denim jeans, purple converse, a purple jacket, and a white t-shirt - came running out of the house. "Connor!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around the boy she loved so much. "I hope you know that I blame myself and not you for me running after you kissed me." Connor nodded. "I know." He replied. "Sam told me."

JC finally let go of Connor and backed up. "I really do blame myself." She said. "I blame myself for me not wanting to fall in love with you because-" She stopped in the middle of her sentence and looked at the ground. "Because why?" Connor asked, lifting JC's face up so that their eyes met.

"Because. I'm afraid of losing you." JC told him. Connor wrapped his arms around her. "I swear that you won't lose me." He said. "Okay?" JC nodded slowly. "Okay." She replied. "Can I kiss you?" JC asked. Connor laughed. "I know that's a stupid question." JC added. "But can I?"

Connor laughed again. "Sure." He replied. JC stood on her toes and kissed Connor once. "Are Kian and Ricky home?" Connor asked once JC pulled away. The girl shook her head. "No." She answered. "Let's watch another movie?" Connor suggested. "Sure." JC replied.

They went inside and sat on the couch. "Love you." Connor said, kissing JC on the nose. "Love you too." JC replied. "What movie should we watch?" Connor asked. "Doesn't matter." JC answered. Connor got up and looked at the movies in the cabinet under the TV.

Connor pulled out the Halloween movie Hocus Pocus. "Why do we even have this?" He asked, showing it to JC. "Maybe Ashlen left it here or something." JC replied with a shrug.

Ashlen Tyla Pentland was the Connor's "younger sister" and a sorceress. Connor used to tutor Ashlen in magic twice a week. But now it was more or less once a month. However, Ashlen still refers to Connor as her older brother since Connor had been the first one to make her feel like she belonged somewhere.

"Maybe." Connor said. He took the movie out of it's case and put it in the DVD player. "We're going to watch it." He told her before sitting back on the couch.

((Sorry it was short. But I need to get back in the mood to write since I've been gone so long.))