Chapter 6

It was eleven thirty pm. Ricky and Kian got back. "Con-!" Kian began, rather loudly. Ricky stopped him. "Shut up, Kian." He said quietly. "Why?" Kian asked. "Look." Ricky answered, pointing over to the couch. Connor had his arms wrapped around JC and they were both asleep.

"Is it bad that I think they're perfect for each other?" Kian asked. Ricky laughed. "It's kind of true." He answered. "It would be completely true if JC really was a girl." Kian nodded. "Yeah." He replied. "What's really sad is that Connor is probably the only chance that JC has to get turned back to normal."

Ricky looked at him. "Why is that sad?" He asked. "Because, JC doesn't even realize that." Kian answered. "And didn't Connor say one time that all spells become permanent at midnight on Halloween?" Then Ricky realized what Kian was saying. "Halloween is in less than two months." Ricky said. "Which means Connor has less than two months to turn JC back to normal..."

"Or JC will be a girl permanently." Kian finished. Ricky grabbed Kian by the wrist and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom. "What are we doing in here?" Kian asked. "Hang on." Ricky replied. "Let me find it."

After a minute of digging through the drawers, Ricky pulled out a clear crystal that almost looked like a piece of glass or ice. "What is that?" Kian asked. "It's a crystal that can undo any spell or bring anyone you want to you, who's living, once you shine it up to the full moon." Ricky answered.

"I figure that I'll give it to JC and then when there's the full moon in two weeks, she can get turned back to normal." He added. "Okay." Kian said. "It's like midnight right now...I'm going to bed. "Okay." Ricky replied. "See you tomorrow." Kian yawned and headed into his bedroom next door.