chapter 1 - tired

he was growing tired

He spent so many years maintaining the number 1 spot and now it was crumbling before him.
The sub gap staggered with above and below, the crown of number one being constantly tossed around.

Felix took a large fistful of g fuel and stuffed his mouth. "Brad, how'd the meme review go?"

"Not good sir," he replied, "It only fed our army the desire to make more accounts. Only a few days."

Felix pointed to his computer screen on his 14.99$ origin pc "you see this rate? We're going to lose and it wont matter"

"But you keep on saying that we need to hit 100million to be recognized by youtube"

"Maybe it doesnt matter" felix said, cotton candy g fuel in his beard. "So what if we hit 100. Or a billion. Or ten trigillions."

He rolled his wheelchair to the ruby statue that perched on his desk. It was covered with dust and had papers surrounding it with headlines such as "YOUTUBER GETS RUBY STATUE"
"PRINTERS HACK THE WORRLD!!!"
"YOUTUBER DOESN'T HAVE NWORD PASS"
"ELON MUSK HOSTS MEME REVIEW"

"Brad, even if we hit 100million it is still youtubes decision to decide whether or not they will recognize us. We are both at 90 million. They were ahead 20k, then we were... If we get 100million first for even a few minutes, t series will pass us for a longer amount of time after and be recognized as the true winners"

Felix turned to brad "do you know what i mean"

Brad nodded, "but we cant let down the army. Theyre working so hard and working as one too"

"Maybe we ought to tell them to stop," felix shouted. "Maybe they'll be able to go back to productive and useful lives and not shit around putting up posters to subscribe."

WHAP!

Brad slapped Felix and left a red mark across his face. "You shut your damn mouth right now." Brads hushed voice sent terror in the lonely room, "You are not going to discourage the 9 year old s in anyway" He picked up a newspaper

"NINE YEARS OLDS ARE THE NEW BABY BOOM"

"We all finally found a purpose to keep living. You keep the meme cemetary alive. Who cares if you'll be 1 day ahead of videos after they win? You gave a purpos to their lives and now you want to give up?
Stop it. Get your shit together."

Felix was suprised at Brad's action, but he shrugged and took a spoonful of gfuel.

Brad continued, "post the next video, we'll begin to work on the propaganda. We're trying to get blue shirt kid right now."

Brad left the room and felix sat in his desk. He opened up the cabinet and pulled out a single photo. Staring at it for a while he muttered, "i hope this is what you wanted."

Sub gap: +20k