chapter 5 - overwhelmed

*please see comments for important author's note*

Felix greeted Brad 2 at the reception desk and began to stride towards the elevator to the executive floor.

"Welcome back," people smiled. There was a sense of happiness throughout the building but also dread. They had passed Tseries by quite a lot, but they knew it was a cushion.

Felix pressed the button to the elevator and waited patiently inside the lobby room. Everyone was talking like normal. Maybe it was acceptable that he didn't know about what was happening. Did they know that Felix was incompetent?

He stepped inside the elevator and hit the top floor. As the doors were closing, a hand held the doors for a moment before stepping in.

"What's up man?" Cry greeted him with a firm handshake.

"Oh, uh, nothing much," Felix awkwardly said. "Just heading up for a meeting."

"By the way, congrats on passing tseries." Cry pressed one of the buttons to go to one of the media floors.

"Yeah," Felix chuckled a bit. "Even if its only for a week or two."

Cry laughed, "it really do be like that though." The elevator stopped and Cry smiled, "Hang in there bud, 100 mil."

The doors closed and Felix was alone. His heart began racing. He was filled with confidence and motivation before, but now it was all anxiety for the meeting.

"I can't go back now," he clenched his fists. "I need to make up my part."

The doors opened and he walked into the room. He approached the door and entered in the secret code.

25-15-21-18-5-7-1-25-6-15-18-20-18-1-14-19-12-1-20-9-14-7

He smiled, he knew no one else would be able to think of his password. The key that he made was to think of a sentence and cipher it. He sure did get 'em.

He entered another room and approached the scanner. He typed in
5318008
And a blue lightflashed over his eyes. He entered the room to see Brad sitting at the table, typing on his laptop. MrBeast was sitting and reviewing the pictures in the folder with Jack. Ken was fumbling with his thumbs.

"Pewdiepie," Ken noticed and the room stood up. MrBeast closed the folder.

Felix always felt awkward when doing meetings like this. He nodded his head while adjusting his jacket, "Good morning." He walked over to the head of the table and gestured them all to sit.

They all sat down and he said, "So, I would like to discuss some recent findings that have come up to me." Brad moved his eyes away. "It has come to my knowledge that there has been a lack of communication between the headquarters and the battlefield."

"Yes sir," MrBeast nodded. "Being one of the main people in charge of combat, I find it troubling how you could forget the importance of this situation." Did he not hear him properly?

"There is no point in discussing that," Ken said, "it will only lead us to being side tracked."

Felix exhaled. He was glad they didn't want to gang on him for not being responsible.

"We'll start first with the beginning," MrBeast said. Brad moved the laptop towards the center of the group so that they could all see.

"Why isn't this on the projector?" Felix asked.

"I couldn't find the cable to connect them," Brad said monotone.

On the screen was a timeline of events with their names.
Seaside
Olympus
Meatballs