chapter 3 - his return

"You're gonna hold the fort?" Felix packed his bags.

"Yeah," Brad said, "You have fun on your trip with Marzia."

"I really appreciate it man"

"Ahh," brad waved away, "no problem. Go relax. We've been working so hard. Go get a better attitude."

"Thanks man," felix zipped his case and hugged brad, "love ya bro"

Brad chuckled, "go vlog for some cheap views"

***

"Holy damn," felix stepped into the bamboo forest to record some footage.

"Wow," Marzia looked up, "this is amazing"

The vacation so far for Felix was nice. There was no pressure from his coworkers or subscribers to upload anything. In fact, he chose to stay off of social media for majority of the trip. All he was aware of was Congratulations being uploaded.

Felix went to the middle of the bamboo forest to get a shot with the sun at a certain angle. It took him a few minutes to get a shot he was statisified with, "finally, god damn"

"Marzia," he called out,"where are you?"
He realized That he may have gotten off trail a bit too much.
"Shit," he cursed while looking at the camera.
He pulled out his phone and tried to find a direction to walk in.
As he began to walk, he heard something following him, the sound of light crackling of the leaves.

His heart began racing as he began to walk faster. What was following him?

Felix,  his voice called out, don't give up.

He stopped walking when he heard that familiar voice, "It cant be..."

They're getting patriotic and uniting everyone, the figure stopped moving and felix turned around to see his late comrade. If they succeed, we will lose

"Slippy!" Felix cried out. The frog leapt into his palms and shit a little

Felix, you must understand that if tseries wins, globalization will fully take over.

"But look at the progress they're making," he held the frog up to him, "we wont be able to beat them."

I will help you, but only if you listen to me
The frog closed his eyes
Tseries wants the world to be equal and the same. Conformity. Us 9 year olds want to be individuals. If we let tseries win, we'll all become the same.

"I dont follow"

Slippy jumped out of his hands, aint my fault you stoopid

"Slippy!"

We'll meet again Felix, the toad began to hop away, we'll meet again when we hit it.

Felix wanted to follow the frog, but he knew that Marzia was waiting for him somewhere.
He headed in the same direction, thoughts pacing in his head. We'll all be the same
Had Felix checked out tseries side? It was always the 9 year olds in the battlefield. He was always in HQ making videos to cheer the army.

"Felix!" Marzia called out, "Lets go!"

"Coming!" Felix raced towards her.
Dont give up

Felix knew that he shouldn't give up, he had known for a while. But maybe now there was a reason. Albeit, reasons he still didn't quite understand. He needed to do more research on the situation.

"What happened?" Marzia asked. "You know, thats why i get the footage."

"Sorry," Felix laughed. "I was busy with the site."
He checked his camera to find that all of the videos captured within the forest were gone.
"Come on!"

Marzia shook her head, "do you want to go do some more footage?"

Felix was about to turn back towards the frog, but he knew Slippy wouldn't be there, "no, we can go get some honey."

As they began their journey, Felix began to plan what he was going to do to win the war.

Sub gap: -50k
Determination: ^