chapter 2 - | = || = |¡ = | __

Felix sat in the cafeteria with an emotionless expression. On the big screen there showed FlareTV's subcount video. They had lost, for good.

MrBeast sat down with him and began to eat some swedish meatballs. The entire cafeteria was silent and dismal for the loss.

"We still have time," MrBeast avoided eye contact. "We can still get em"

Felix didn't say anything and stirred his fish soup. What was this feeling he had? He wanted t series to win. He knew they would lose. But why did he have such feelings of sorrow.

"Think on the bright side," MrBeast said, "we'll be one video ahead of the schedule for more."

"When are you gonna stop?" Felix asked.

MrBeast stared at him in confusion and asked while chewing, "stop what?"

"Helping this cause" pewds looked past him, "I see your brand going and the constant support and shoutout. You're going to leave one day, so why not now? You're at your highest growth, your dedication is pulling you down."

MrBeast sat silently and rolled around his food. He knew he was growing. He knew that his content was monetizied but had to always put in the money to the 9 year old army.
"You know," MrBeast smiled sadly," Ive been thinking about that for a while."

He looked up at the subcount, "but theres something about this entire meme that wants me to keep going. I genuinely love your videos, and i dont think this is the time to stop."

"We'll hit 100million," mrbeast put his hand out to felix, "you just have to trust us all."

"Yeah," a nine year old in the cafeteria agreed. He scooted over to Felix, "we got this. We're not gonna stop now. We'll just work even harder."

"A hundred mil." The 9 year old smiled.
"A hundred mil," MrBeast pushed hus hand more towards felix.

Felix hesitated. He was losing the will to fight. Why try? It wouldn't work.

"A hundred mil," the two began chanting. "A hundred mil."

"Stop it," felix nerviously laughed, "youre drawing attention to us."

"Thats what we want," mr beast leaned over with a smile as slowly the entire room started chanting.

"A hundred mil"
"A hundred mil"

Felix shook his head and smiled under the peer pressure. He firmly grasped MrBeast's hand,
"A hundred mil."

Sub count: -100k
9 year old army support: ^