Why me? Chapter one.

The day had been so sucky you got caught skipping and they called your parents sending you back to class. then your "favorite" 5th period teacher wouldn't stop picking on you in class AND after that your best friend since 8th grade said she didn't want to be around you anymore. When the school day FINALLY ended you were driving home in your 1971 Volkswagen bug when it broke down again. "Fuck" you yelled as you slammed the hood, it was so hot and the thing was so old it didn't even have air conditioning or heating. So you called your parents and no answer :) so you flailed down a ride and oh, man the driver was hot, he couldn't have been 3 years older than you.
"Hey do you need a ride?" He had a really thick Arabic accent but you didn't think anything of it, "I'll take you to A and R auto" "oh that's near my dads house" You exclaimed, then he kept driving and driving and driving.. "uh you missed it a few miles ago." "I lied we're not going there I'll explain later," Just then he took your phone out of your grasp and with all of his might threw it out the window. "What the fuck are you doing!" you screamed as he sped forward "I'm keeping you safe." "You don't even know me, let me out now!" You shoved his shoulder while his hands were fixed on the wheel and the big black SUV you were in swerved "trust me, you are safe with me".

Hey guys authors note! Anyway I just wanted to say (and I will describe him more later) but this is how I created him -ish-