So its official? Chapter sevanteen

You threaded the string in the needle and set it on the bag then with the tweezers you very shakily stuck the needle inside his open wound and latched on to the bullet with the tweezers and very carefully pulled it upwards "AAHH." He yelled in pain as you took it out at that point blood started leaking out even more so you had to hurry with the procedure next you laid the tweezers on the duffel bag and picked up the threaded needle after you punched the needle through his skin opposite sides of each other in a zig zag motion. You closed the wound just by pulling the string "great now the hard part" you thought, you took out the needle and set it on the bag then tried to tie it "fuck" you said and it wasn't working.
      Alar was already passed out by then so you couldn't ask what to do next. You frantically searched his bag until you found a tube of super glue "perfect" you said to yourself and you super glued basically everything that looked unstable. "Alar, I'm sorry I don't know what to do now you're too heavy." You leaned down and kissed his fore head then Zeus came over and licked both of you you scratched his head and trotted over the the suv So you followed and dragged the two bodies next to each other then pulled one of Alars blankets over their heads and a majority of their body's. You didn't bother with the last man because you didn't want to disrespect him by trying to get him out.
      "Mmnh, y/n are you ok?" He started to get up and moaned greatly. "Hey, Hey easy be careful please." You helped him up and made him lay in the back seat then you opened the passenger door to let Zeus in "I'm going to book us into a motel for the rest of today and tonight ok? You need real rest and so do I." "Ok but babe. Please don't forget that we're totally different people now in public nobody can get a trace of who we are." "Oh~ babe? I guess this is really happening;) and yeah I know." You looked through the mirror and winked at him then reached your hand back and squeezed his forearm.