Quit lying Millie. Chapter thirteen.

"Millie. Do not lie to me, your not gonna like me saying this but you are in love with her I've known since I quit. This is why you have risked everything you would never have done anything like that for anyone even me and I'm you're best friend. I'm, so, so proud, it is about time you found someone to love again." "Julie I can't you know I can't I made a promise. I made a promise to Sohan. She-" alar then was enterupted by Julia "Millie it's a sign Sohan wouldn't want you to be like this. Alar you've been so depressed and lonely for the past four months, one night stands, alcohol, and drugs is no way to live. Oh and Alar what are you gonna do for the rest of your life just keep her at your side unwillingly while you claim she's just your friend and not let her get close to anyone not ever let her have her first kiss Alar she will be lonely until she decides she can't do it anymore. have you seen the way she looks at you she is in love with you and you are in love with her, do I really have to say that any slower." Claimed Julia
You sat on the couch petting the dogs like crazy these were your favorite breeds and always wished to have one Zeus layer on your lap while you pet him and Posiden who was on your other side when you heard loud yelling "ALAR you love her quit denying it Sohan wants you to be happy your happy with her and that's it!" After that you heard nothing more you knew they were talking but it was so awkward for you. At first you wanted to blame yourself like always but you knew this for the first time wasn't your fault, then the two came out of the basement "Alar please." He looked at Julia and sighed "aight fine later she doesn't need to know now." "I will make dinner for you guys and you can leave in the morning y'alls room is down that hall on the far left please make yourselves at home, mi casa su casa. Oh and I will anonymously post your deaths to the police tomorrow."
You and Alar walked to the bedroom tension filling the air and Alar says "hey I'm gonna get in the shower can you get me out some clothes please, just set them on the bed. Thanks" you were going through his duffel bag and oh boy where did he get so much money and all the guns and cigarettes he is under eighteen You thought until you saw a frame that was falling apart on the glass was a sticky note "bye Alar take care, I will see you on Sunday till then and always I love you xoxo! -Sohan"

 Thanks" you were going through his duffel bag and oh boy where did he get so much money and all the guns and cigarettes he is under eighteen You thought until you saw a frame that was falling apart on the glass was a sticky note "bye Alar take ca...

"Oh boy" you thought as you carefully moved stuff around finding Alar some clothes you pulled out a pair of underwear basket ball shorts and a torn up t shirt. "Thanks." When you looked up oh boy he was only wearing a towel with his hair in a low bun, you refused to look at him in this form but oh man he was a total beefcake "turn around." He said strictly, when he was done he layed next to you and fell asleep you then turned off the lights and layed down.
     "Hey (lights flicker) I'm sorry to wake you two but I just thought of something. Y/N is injected with a tracker I need to take it out immediately and you two need to get out of here come on." You tiredly got out of bed and followed Julia who was almost running Alar only a few feet behind you. When you went down the stairs to the basement it was just regular and old the You came to a small wooden door, when she opened it, it was like something from the future, she led you two through another door and hallway into a big room where an oporating table was, and made you get on it.