Take this gun for better or worse; chapter 4

It was finally the morning you really hadn't slept at all but when you officially opens your eyes the guy wasn't there until you heard a loud "CHK, CHK" when you turned around the guy was near the bathroom cocking a gun one after one. "Please don't shoot me (tears started rolling) I don't want to die I'm only ((freshman to senior; you chose)) I'll do anything I swear." "Hey, chill I'm not going to hurt you, this is for you." He handed you a small hand gun, "uh, I don't feel comfortable with a gun please don't make me hurt anyone." "Alright, fine I understand (he rested his pointer finger and thumb oh his forehead) will you at least take a knife? Just in case we get separated." "Wow, I guess this really isn't the normal kidnaping, you trust me with a weapon and you literally started talking about if we get separated."
        He handed you a giant hunting knife under his ripped jeans, he lifted his shirt revealing his oh so deep and detailed v line he was already covered in scars but you noticed he was COVERED COVERED in them not like the super hero dead pool but for example right on his v there was a bullet hole scar and an inch or two down he had a burn from a whip. You felt your face burn with lust, you sheepishly lingerd you fingers onto the blade "you know how to hold one of these right?" "Yeah, my dad used to collect guns and knives for a living so I was basically trained how to work and hold that stuff but now that I'm older I get really nervous around it all." "Yeah, yeah I understand I was the exact same way. Anyways, I want to fill you in a little bit so you know why I've taken you."
        "The American government has always been shady, so this is what has happened in the last fourteen years. In (your b day) a few babies were chosen to be secretly tested on they were  injected with all kinds of secret Medicens and vaccines that would be completely illegal normally there were only five people that the government tested on, one of them is you. But a few weeks ago there was a meeting to eliminate all the kids and make it look like an accident." "But how do you know?" "Dammit I was hoping You wouldn't say that, (he took a deep breath) I used to work for them." Wait but your like (a few years older than you)." "I was tortured into being a terrorist when I was fourteen but I finally murdurd them all three years ago then I fled to America where I snitched and became part of the secret government."