Opposites attract 😏

AJ POV:" Yah serious?
How am I supposed to go up with that diva?" I say.
Pinkie: You HAVE to do this AJ. It's part of the rulesss
"Ugh. Fine"
I walk into the hallway where Rarity is just blankly staring at me.
Rarity: Now we have to do this. Do you want to go first, darling?
"Sure" I blurted out.
Applebloom told me that she was dating SweetieBelle.
Rarity just froze.
Rarity: ARE YOU SERIOUS? MY SWEETIEBELLE IS DATING YOUR APPLEBLOOM?
I-i mean, I respect their decision.....
Your turn, Rarity.
Oh, yes, ummm.....
I like you Applejack. Alot, actually. Ever since we met, I couldn't get over the fact that whenever I see you work, you always look so stunning and-

Rarity POV: so stunning and-
I feel soft lips on top of mine. At this point, I feel like I'm the only girl in the world.
AJ: Ahm sorry. I'mma go.
But before she opened the door, I grabbed her wrist and kissed her back on the lips.
AJ and I are blushing mad right now.
We walk back in the room to her swarms of laughter.

Rainbow Dash POV:
Rarity: What's so funny darlings?
I explained," Well we did a little game of Categories (which is basically when someone picks a category to talk about. Then all players say something about that category, but you can't copy what one person already said.😂)
Pinkie interrupts me," then Rainbow picked favorite kid shows we used to watch and Flutters said "Paw Patrol"
Pinkie and I started laughing after saying the show.
Pinkie: well, time for Rainbow to spin the bottle 😏😏.
Me: HEYYYYYYYY

Fluttershy: pinkie whispers in my ear,"Isn't it obvious who rainbow was getting?" I nod, knowing that she was going to get Twilight.

Rainbow Dash POV: I hope I don't get Twilight. It would be VERY embarrassing considering Twilight is my crush!!!!! I'm praying to dear lord that I don't get Twilight but it's probably gonna backfire.