OOF

Rainbow Dash POV: Ok. I'm officially dead. I looks like the others are dating and staring at me, waiting for me to spin the bottle. I did spin the bottle and u won't believe the gift I was gifted................................................................ IT WAS THE WALL!!!! I am so happy, but that only lasted for 5 seconds when pinkie turned into a frickin party pooper..................................................
Pinkie: SPIN AGAIN!!!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑 I am soooooooo mad.
So I spin again and lookie lookie who it landed on....

The art doesn't belong to me..
This "kawaii" looking girl, my frickin crush. So now it's time I get humiliated in front of my friends.
I walk in to the hallway, and I look at Twilights purple, glimmering eyes before I say," I like you". But she didn't her me clearly so I say,"I like.... my fries drowning in ketchup. But she didn't say it was gross. Your turn I said.

Twilight POV: So I was in a good part of my manga, when rainbow said something, but I didn't hear her clearly. "What?" I asked.
She likes her fries drowning in ketchup. We both started laughing.
But it was my turn and I was nervous,"I like flash."

Rainbow Dash POV: Just hearing her say that she likes that jerk makes me want to punch him to Pluto. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Only an "ok" slip out of my mouth. I rushed back to the circle.

Pinkie POV: I really expected for the both of them to come back holding hands, but rainbow just sat very very very far away from Twilight. I am really starting to worry.
Me: Dashie, what's wrong?
Dashie:. I'll tell you later
But she said it in sad/mad tone.
We played some more games and watched alot of movies. Then we went to bed, but I heard a creak at the door. I opened my room door and headed to the kitchen for some cAnDy!!!
Then I saw Rainbow, crying while eating whipped cream, watching Netflix.
I grabbed my candy and sat next 2 her.
Me: Will you tell me what's going on?
Dashie: "Twilight L-likes Flash, and not M-meee" She said. I gave her a hug and said," don't worry about that. Let's just watch more tv and eat, to get your mind off of it. She smiled and we watched and fell asleep.