Defining Love.

Rainbow Dash POV:
I knew what I had to do. I could tell she was developing feelings. For me.
I pulled her outside and had to confirm this feeling.
Dash: Can I ask you something? It's important.
Twilight: S-Sure.
Dash: What happened with you and flash?
Twilight: he.... doesn't like me back.
Of course, I'm the element of loyalty, so I did support her, but I didn't expect this to happen.

No one's POV: Twilight then starts to cry.
Rainbow then wipes her tears and held her chin up gently.

Twilight POV: I wish I had a better chance of getting flash. But I didn't have to think about that when a pair if lips crash into mine. Rainbow Dash.....kissed me.

Rainbow Dash POV: Without thinking, I trip a little and landed on Twilight with her lips on mine. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Is this really happening??
I then explain in the best way I can
"I really like you. No, love you."
"Ever since we met in the bus, I couldn't stop staring at your shimmering, purple eyes."
"Your beautiful, and I hope you feel the same way about me."

Twilight POV: I stood in shock. I can't believe that Dash actually loved me ever since the bus. I actually have had feelings for Rainbow, before I saw Flash. I think that's what my mood ring was trying to tell me. But she walked back to the house. But I grabbed her wrist and kissed her back. "Smooch" (sorry)
We kissed for a while until we stopped cause of air.
Twilight: I love you, too.

No one's POV: Rainbow and Twilight then hugged and held hands back to the living room.

Pinkie POV: I was basically crying after what I saw. Outside.
Fluttershy: what's wrong?
Pinkie: *points outside*
Flutters is crying too. My best friend is finally with her crush. I then explain to everyone else that my children are back together. We all huddled into a hug and cried. They come back, holding hands and smiling. I cry all over the place. So do the others
Twi&Dash: What's wrong?
Pinkie: N-nothing. *sniff sniff 😭*($orry)
Twi&Dash: WHATS WRONG?!?!
Pinkie: ur......BACK TOGETHER!!😭😭😢
we then hugged again and cry. Everyone hugged and cried.(idk what's wrong with me, I'm sappy.)
We then get ready for bed.

Rainbow Dash POV: we all had to vote for who was sleeping with who. Obviously, Pinkie organized this.
She did this by ship. Aka, AJ and Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie, and Twilight and me.
I was kinda nervous cuz I'm a crazy sleeper. Like crazier than "pinkie drunk" sleeper. We get ready for bed, and I try my hardest not to move every second, but failed cause I was unconscious. I was feeling lonely, and hugged a figure next to me. Then I noticed that the "figure" had hair. Twilight. I had no idea, so I cuddled closer.

Twilight POV: I try to sleep, but I couldn't. Then, soft, warm hands tucked me in the covers and kept me warm. Rainbow. I blushed under the covers, hoping that she didn't notice.
Dash: u awake?
Twilight: yes
Dash: oh sorry if I woke you up.
Twilight: it's ok.
I pulled in closer to where I could see her magenta eyes. They glowed in the moonlight. I then kiss her again. She kisses me back and we fell asleep.