Human!Alduin x Reader ~Requested~ ~MODERN AU~

Thanks, Leiya-sama for the request! <3

~Meanwhile in Medieval times~

Alduin crushed a dragon skull, the bones splitting and cracking. Paarthurnax jumped and backed away.

"Brother, I cannot allow you to continue on here." He said.

"So what are you going to do? Kill me? You can't kill me, brother!" Alduin said with a smirk.

"Yes, you are correct. Odahviing, please, come here." Paarthurnax called out to the red scaled dragon.

"You sure you want to do this?" Odahviing said while landing next to Paarthurnax.

"I'm sure, and by the looks of it, we're all sure." Paarthurnax said while looking at all the dragon skeletons and bones laying around.

"Then I guess let's do this." Odahviing and Paarthurnax pointed their heads down, then inhaled and shouted together, and sent Alduin far, far, far away.

~Modern times~

Today seems like a good day for me. I put on my crop top and shorts, and put on some shoes. I headed outside and started jogging. I kept jogging and looked at my phone, changing the song to my favorite song. I didn't realize the bright glow in front of me, until I crashed into someone.

"Oh- my goodness, I'm so sorry, sir!" I apologized, I looked at the black haired male, and felt a blush cover my face.

"You better be! Are you okay, joor?" He asked.

"Joor? What's joor?" I tilted my head.

"Uhh...dang it,...sorry,..I'm from another time, um..." The male explained.

"Are you drunk, mate?" I asked.

"What? No! My name's Alduin, I come from 2005 of medieval times. And you are?" He asked with a scoff.

"Y/n, from 2019 of current times, friend...uh.." I said. I got up and brushed the dirt off my legs.

"What in Tamriel are you wearing!?" Alduin blushed once he realized what I was wearing.

"A crop top and shorts? Like normal people who jog in the morning?" I said.

"Do you have a cape or something to cover yourself up?!"

"Who are you to judge?!"

"I'm not judging you in that way, don't get me wrong, you're a very pretty girl, it's just...too much skin.." Alduin said with a heavy blush.

"Pfft, whatever, Alduin." I started to walk away.

"W-wait, Y/n! You forgot your uh..weird bright thing!" Alduin picked up my phone, and waved it in the air, trying to get me to look at him.

"Oh?" I felt my pockets and realized I didn't have my phone. I turned back to Alduin and grabbed it from him.

"Thank you, I guess."

"No problem." He replied.

~

A month later, Alduin and I did become friends, surprisingly. 

"How do you work one of these?" Alduin asked, flipping his black phone upside down in confusion.

"Heh, not like that. Here." I grabbed his phone and correctly flipped it. "To turn it on, press this button right here, or press the home button. Then, you can have a password or some way to secure your phone." I swiped the screen to go to his home screen. "You can gets apps and fun games! Oh, and here's the best part." I went to his camera and pointed it in a way so we both were in the frame. He heard a click, and looked super confused.

"What did you do?!" He asked.

"Calm down, I just took a picture." I showed him the picture of us and I saw him smile.

"I like it." He said. I saw him blush a little and I smiled.

"Your cute." I said.

"W-what?"

"Nothing!" I said and ran to my closet, panicking that I said that.

"Ummm..Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-YESSS!" I screamed and wrapped my blanket around myself, and closed my closet doors.

"No you're not." Alduin said as he opened my closet doors.

"DON'T LOOK AT MEEE!!!" By now my face was probably redder than red.

"Uhhh..." He grabbed the blanket and pulled it off me.

"Holy heck,...is that even a possible shade of red?" Alduin smirked.

"SHUT UPPPP"

"Hey, I get it, you like me. Who doesn't? Back in Tamriel, I got all the girls."

"Did you steal some girls?" I asked innocently.

"Well, of course. That was my specialty." Alduin picked me up and set me on my bed.

"I like you too, idiot." he said, and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his raven hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I separated.

"Wait, if you were a dragon, how are you such a good kisser?" I asked.

"Was that a cringy compliment or are you serious?" He asked.

"I'm serious."

"I have no idea." He kissed me again.

To be honest, I don't really want to know how. 

743 words! :D