Holding Faith (Gay One Direction Story)

Chapter 1

Life's A Bitch

Life is a bitch...... Well before I say that I wanna tell you a little about my self. My name is Niall Horan . I'm in my sophomore, so I'm 16.  I live with my mom and my step father , my step father is terrible, he abuses me and on op off that he drinks and get drunk on his way to work. I'm gay I said it!!!! I told my mom she was ok with it but my step dad wasn't" he said if I was gay he would be mean to me and I would wish I wasn't born. I love writing songs in my room, I just moved to Virginia, Frederickburge over the summer and school is starting next week. The school that I go to is Nandua High School , its 45 minutes away from where I live. Last year, where I lived I was a Freshman , now since I'm going to another school Ima feel like a Freshman again!!!!!! 

I went down stairs to the living room and sat at the couch my step dad in the kitchen making something to eat. "Hey faggot whats up my step dad" said. I didn't answer because I didn't want it to end up auguring and almost fighting again. My step dad came inside the living room and started touching me and I just got up and went in my room he followed me . He started hitting me again. "STOP!!! before I tell mom what happened" I said  to him. " If you ever tell her I'll kill you" my step dad said leaving the room. Yeah he did something that no man should do!!!!!!

Thx for reading my book, Im not done but the rest of one direction members are going to come later on in the book so make sure you read chapter 2 when I make it!!!