Ask me what.......

Chapter 5:

All I was thinking in math class what does he wanted to ask me. He was sitting In back of me, The teacher gave us a problem on the board, I pretend that I didn't know and turned back and ask him the problem on the board he leaned closer to me............. the teacher came passing around the view sheet and Its had a 97 he look at me and said it seems like you got it two me. I just smiled and turned around and started just banging my hand into my hand a couple of time. It was almost lunch time in 5 minutes....4 minutes......3 minutes......2 minutes......1 minute..... 5,4,3,2,1!!!

Its lunch time!!! I passed the hallways and I can see Harry whispering to somebody and looking at me. Here we go again probably he going to tell me that I couldn't be his mate anymore or I cant be his friend, or maybe never talk to him ever again. I just played it cool and walked pass then down the stairs. "Hey wait up Niall". I turned around and stopped he catched up to me and said breathing hardly " I wanna invite you to a party at my other friends house their cool with letting you come. "Sure when is the date of the party'? I asked, Its next week Friday at 7 to 12, we might even have a guys night out, well we are going to be inside the house ", "cool" I said. As he walked away .

It was time to go home. I was so exicited that I got invited to a party and might have a sleepover at harry friends house, well a "guys night out". I met this friend. Her name is Perrie Edward. Shes a great singer!!!

Thx for reading stay tune for chapter 6..... Alot of juciy stuff happens there at a party and find out who Harry new friend Perrie is going out with!!!!!!