First Day Of School

Chapter 2 

6:30

I woke up dizzy, I had a weird dream that I was in love with a cute boy!!! We lived happy together, but the fact that I dream that was crazy because I never had a boyfriend. I slipped out of bed heading to the bathroom. Turned on the lights and took  a shower then I took out my razor that I had in my rob pockets and cutt my self, while taking a shower I did that because I always have a flash back of how my step dad always picking on me. Blood dripped to my legs but the water cleaned it away. Its was crazy because its the first day of school. I slipped out of the shower brushed my teeth and headed back to my room to get dressed. I was wearing a tanks top  top that had the flag of the USA, and just skinny jeans with some rocky boots. I look in the mirror and said you can do this !!

6:55

I made my self breakfast, I head out the door school started at 7:50 I took the bus to school I wasnt late at all!!! I arrived at school I took a huge big breath before i came inside. I walk up the stairs and open the door. "Heads up" somebody said I just ignored it all I knew I was down the floor and a ball hit me on my head. My head hurt. "Are you ok mate", I look up and all I saw was him..... his gorgeous green eyes and his perfect curly brown hair, and his  pink lips. I was just standing there like I was crazy or something I was just looking at his cute face. "hello mate are you ok", "yes" I said . "are you hurt, "no". see you around.