Mom!!! Dad Is......

Chapter 3

School went by fast, I just kept on day dreaming about that boy I needed to know whats his name. I took the bus home. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, my dad said mean this like "was ppl bulling you in school cause I want them to" I just ignored. "answer me when I'm speaking" I just ignored, then he slammed me into the refrigerator door graded my tanks top push me against the wall and started punching me in my face, suddenly my mom came inside the door, then my dad stop.  Blood was drippen from the side of my head and I screamed "MOM STEP DADS SLEEPING WITH A SLUT". My mom droped her grocey bag and started bursting to tears. I didnt wanna say it I just had to my dad was so rude so mean!!!

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL YOUR MOM" my dad said. He came closer to me and started punching me again as my mother came to pushhim off of me and screaming "STOP IT", My dad smacked my mom and she fell, she got back up and call the police.

The police was just in time. The police got my step dad off of me and arrested him. My mom told me that I didnt have to worry about him no more. I gave her a smile , she told me to go wash off and get ready for dinner. I went to the bathroom turned on the lights and took off my clothes and hoped in the shower. I wash off the blood. Got ready for dinner went down stairs to the kitchen and sat at the table with my mom. I started eating. School was 2mm and I wanted to figure out what was his name.