"Harry" Is The Name.....

Chater 4:

It was the second day of school. I'm so glad that my step dad isn't living with us no more!!! The morning routine was regular. When I got out the shower, I took my moms blow dryer and lift the front of my hair to get the flippy look. It looked nice, I was wearing this stank top that says "cool kids cant die " The shirt was black but the words were white, I was wearing a skinny blue jeans with black vans. I was just hoping that the boy that was cute didn't think I was and idiot or something because the way I didnt answer him back was just like I was crazy.

I wanted to walk today . I see somebody with curly brown hair leaving his house. Its got to be that boy!! I just walked and finally he said "Hey mate", "Hello" I said nervously. "So what are you up to", "nothing much". We walk to school together I just had my hands in my pocket. Finally he told me " My name is "Harry" , I didn't wanna react I just kept it simple, My name is "Niall". We was talking about what class were in together. We had different home room but we had s.s and math and science together, that was good enough but I can see him in the hallways. He said he had to tell me something at lunch time I said OK. I wonder what he wanna ask me....................

Thx guys for reading comment\ like !!!!!!! Be tune for chapter 5 alot of things happen in there!!!!!!!!