BATUK BHAIRAV

Daruka, wife of demon Daruk,was a devotee of Goddess Parvati. Parvati became extremely happy seeing her devotion and appeared in front of her. Daruka did all works his husband instructs him. Parvati said,"What boon do you want Daruka?"
She said(actually her husband wants this) ,"Mata,give a forest named Daruka Van and as long as I am maintaining my PATIVRAT DHARM(devotion towards husband) no one will disobey me standing in my forest. "
Parvati said, "TATHASTU. From today this place will be known as Daruka Van. "
She went to Kailash and Mahadev said, "A new challenge will come. Gauri, remember one thing, don't run away from challenges. If you have to answer no to your challenge then take part in challenges. "
Parvati said, "What are you talking about? "
Mahadev said, "You will understand everything. Calm down Parvati. "
Daruk had designed a trap for Parvati. Actually he took Daruka Van near Kailash and started torturing Daruka and she called Parvati for help. Actually Daruk wanted to fight with Mahakali. He knew that Mahakali is Parvati's protector. Parvati will walk into trap and will request Mahakali to come for help. Then Daruk will fight Mahakali. This was the plan of Daruk.
On hearing Daruka's voice Parvati came out of Kailash and saw Daruka Van. Daruk became happy seeing Parvati's walk into the trap. Daruk had got the boon that no man can kill him and he thought women are powerless.
Daruk said, "Parvati, call Mahakali. I want to see being a woman how much is she powerful. "
Parvati now understood what Mahadev had said to her.
Daruk said, "Mahakali will come when Parvati will be in danger. "
He pointed a sword towards Parvati but it got burnt. He became afraid. Parvati became Mahakali and Daruk was surprised to see and know that Parvati herself is Mahakali.
Daruk said, "Parvati herself is Mahakali???? "
Mahakali said, "Yes. You have called me. I have come. Now accept your death. "
She said, "There are two choices in front of a person, either to run away from problems or actively take part in problems. Running away from problem is the beginning of problems but taking part in problems is the end's beginning of the problem. I will take actively part in problems. "
Daruk said, "Although you are Mahakali, but then also you are a woman. "
Mahakali said, "The one who thinks women powerless are thereselves does not have any power. "
Daruk ordered his army to attack Mahakali. Mahakali started fighting with the demons. Daruk went to Daruka and started torturing her. Mahakali crushed the army. She saw Daruk torturing and said, "STOP DARUK STOP. ".
Daruka said,"Mata, my PATIVRAT DHARM(Dedication towards husband) is not broken. You have to obey my order Maa. Don't kill my husband. "
Mahakali said, "PATIVRAT DHARM is the DHARM of a wife. A husband is one, who attains PATNIVRAT DHARM(dedication towards wife). Has he done the duties full filled by a husband ?And Daruka you, knowing that your husband is in wrong path, you have not tried to stop your husband. So how have you fulfilled your PATIVRAT DHARM? when the reason behind the boon is not fulfilled, how the boon will be fulfilled? "
Daruk said, "Who are you to come between a husband and a wife? "
Mahakali said, "I am a woman. I am the anger who is residing within every woman. Women gives man a new life and that man insults her, I will not tolerate that. Who gives place nine months in a womb to a man? Who leaves her own house and goes to man's house after marriage?She is woman and the one who insults woman does not have the right to live" and she beheaded Daruk. Mahakali's anger became uncontrollable. Narayan and Devi Lakshmi said, "Now what will happen Mahadev? "
Mahadev said, "There are two possible ways to calm a woman -either to arise the feeling of wife or feelings of mother. "
Narayan and Devi Lakshmi said, "I understood. Now you will take a form of a child. "
Daruka requested Mahakal to calm Mahakali.
Mahadev took the form of BATUK BHAIRAV (small child).He called,"Maa".After seeing Batuk Bhairav and hearing Maa, she ran and hugged the child and said, "Dont cry. I am there to protect you. "
Mahakali said, "Who are you? "
BATUK BHAIRAV took his original form. Mahakali said, "Mahadev.... "
Mahadev said, "Yes Parvati. I took the form of small child to calm you. "
She became Parvati.
Lord Vishnu and Devi Lakshmi said, "Mahadev's BATUK BHAIRAV form will be worshipped in the three worlds. He will show right path and enlighten the path of devotion in the minds of everyone ."