Chapter 7. Gabriel

Jaime's POV

Abel had taken me to the hospital my ankle was wrapped and I now have crutches, I'd twisted it pretty bad. On the bright side I'm out of gym for a couple weeks but that includes cheering and dancing.

When I got home Abel helped me into the house and to the couch he said he left his number for me on the desk in the living room. He told me if I wanted he'd pick me up for school but I'm not sure that it's a good idea but I save his number in my phone anyways.

Part of me feels like such an ass for being mean to him so after supper I decide to text him once my dad helps me up to my room.

Me: Thank you for helping me today.

Abel: Damn for a minute there love I was beginning to think you didn't have manners, lol don't mention it.

Me: 🙄

Abel: Aaaand she's back! That's my girl 😂

Try to be nice to him and leave it to him to ruin it what was I thinking? Maybe some part of me thinks he'll change and that's probably stupid to think.

I get up to go to the bathroom it takes me a moment to make it across my room. When I get out of the bathroom A dark figure is sitting on my desk I gasp.

"H-hey it's just me." Aiden whispers coming towards me. I think it's Aiden but I can't be sure.

"Aiden?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to frighten you I- I just wanted to talk." He stutters nervously.

"Couldn't you have just called?" I ask irritated.

"I didn't think you'd answer." He admits sheepishly.

Well he's probably right, I don't even deny it I am mad at him maybe more him then Abel.

"You need to go." I huff. Aiden has crawled up my balcony before and I never lock the doors I'm guessing it's how he got in. 

"I can't we need to talk baby I miss you." He whispers stepping towards me I look away sadly, truth is I'm not sure the feeling is mutual.

"Aiden I need some time." I tell him sternly.

"Come on Jay please we can get through this we have before." He pleads.

"Fine then tell me the truth." I growl.

"I-I already told you." He says confused.

"The rest, Abel said-" I start but he cuts me off.

"You been talking to my brother?" He growls.

I'm taken aback by his hostility. 

"I told you not to talk to him." Aiden says angrily his expression becoming darker.

"He helped me today when I got hurt, he mentioned that you knew just as much about the accident as he did that you were part of it some how. You lied to me again you made it sound like it was all his fault." I say sternly.

"It was!" Aiden growls.

"Then if you are so certain you tell me." I say sternly.

"I don't wanna talk about it Jaime, it hurts to talk about it." Aiden whispers and looks away.

"Fine then go home we have nothing else to talk about. You think it didn't hurt when I told you what happened to me?" I ask angrily tears escaping.

"Babe-" He starts as he reaches for me. 

I swat his hand away. "Don't you fucking touch me!" I growl. "Get out!" I yell.