Chapter 26. Patience

Jaime's POV

Abel informed me that Asher is his best friend, I'm glad someone he cares about is still alive. I was beginning to think everyone he ever knew was dead. I also found out that another friend of his is here but I haven't met him.

I figured to let Abel hang out with his friends, apparently he hasn't seen them since before he was locked up. He also informed me that his friends talked him into going to Houston leaving on Friday in the morning and won't be back until Monday night.

After that he starts working at my uncle's shop Wednesday so regardless I'm not going to be seeing much of him.

"So are you guys official?" Zoe asks arching an eyebrow.

"Um well I guess not I mean he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend if that's what you mean." I shrug. 

"Then how do you know he ain't trying to get someone else?" Zoe asks.

I sigh. "Look I'm pretty sure that relationships weren't on the top of his bucket list or sex for that matter." 

Nahla laughs. "Okay sex is on every guys bucket list."

"Hmm well he didn't have any condoms so apparently not." I point out.

Zoe rolls her eyes. "Maybe he used them all." 

I smack both of them with a couch pillow and they laugh. "Really did you do it?" Nahla asks.

I shrug. "Mhm." 

"Was it good?" Zoe wiggles her eyebrows.

"Let's change the subject." I suggest. 

"Let's not." Nahla laughs. "Was it big?"

"Stop!" I yell throwing the pillow over my face, Nahla laughs so hard she falls off the couch. I quickly look down at her. "Oh my god Nahla don't get that wine on the carpet they'll kill me!" I squeal.

"How do you go from liking jocks to liking bad boys?" Zoe smirks.

"It's far more interesting." I say, when my words catch up with my brain I throw my hand over my mouth and my friends giggle hysterically.

I slam my wine and grab the bottle pouring more wine in the glass. "Are your parent's never home?" Zoe asks.

I roll my eyes. "Well we do have two weeks off for thanksgiving there spending it with grandma in Texas." 

"Why didn't you go?" Nahla asks.

"Abel." Zoe smiles.

"I just haven't been back there since the accident, I don't wanna be reminded." I admit.

Zoe's smile fades. "Damn sorry Jay."

"No it's okay." I say.

"So? What's it like with Abel? I mean I'm dying to know you sleep with identical twins are they like the same in bed is it weird?" Zoe asks and I can tell Nahla is curious too.

I roll my eyes. "You guys they are a lot alike physically I admit that but the more you are around him it is easier to tell them apart."

"Okay so how do you tell them apart?"  Nahla asks sipping her wine.

"Well Abel has a higher voice and it's huskier, He get's dimples when he smiles and Aiden doesn't. His eyes are a little bit lighter then Aidens, they walk different and talk different." I explain. "They don't even have the same interests really at all." 

"Girl I can NOT tell them apart like that." Nahla laughs.

"Okay so you are saying you'd never confuse them again?" Zoe asks.