Welcome to Paradise!

Ah, Paradise, the Las Vegas of the JSAB universe. Or at least in this story. Tall buildings, crowded streets, tourists visiting from all over, and a bunch of famous people. And you? You had just moved into a small apartment building in one of the busy streets. You weren't alone though, your best friend... Was your roommate! What could be more awesome than that!? Moving into one of the most famous cities ever with your best friend!

It wasn't always this cool though. You didn't get the full story, but apparently, some disaster happened before you moved in. What was said about the disaster was very vague. Some say an invading country tried to take over Paradise. Others say that a virus spread across the whole city. But whatever it was, it didn't matter since it was over now. Still, it would've been great to know in case it ever happened again.

*                                                                                                *                                                                                                *

After a really long day of nothing but packing, you decided to lay down on your bed and take a nap. You couldn't sleep at first so you decided to look out of your window at all of the pretty lights. Yellow, blue, purple, pink and many more. Plus red and white lights from the head/backlights on the car filled roads. Man, you could get used to seeing all these pretty colors every night. Suddenly your best friend, (F/N), bursts into the room.

>>Hey (Y/N)! I know it's really late and stuff, but I was just invited to the biggest rave party ever and you just need to be there!!<< You flinch slightly at the tone of their voice, not expecting that excitedly loud tone this late into the night. You give them a look that can only be described as: "I'm too tired to understand the words that just came out of your mouth". They sigh and in a much more chill tone say, >>Huge rave party with a DJ and drinks & stuff, you wanna tag along?<<  You look out of the window and think for a second, then a question pops into your mind as you do so  >>Wait, how did you get an invite to one of the "Biggest rave parties" in the city, when we just moved in?<<

(F/N) chuckles slightly >>I have my ways... It's mostly because of my job though.<< Job? Oh right! The S.U.N.S.H.I.N.E. Institute. You laugh slightly since the owner of the institute is actually named "Sunny". >>Nah, I'll pass on this one. Plus you know me, I'm not the party type.<<  (F/N) lets out a soft sigh once again, but smiles. >>Fine, but you have to come with me next time! You can't stay indoors all day, plus it gets awkward just going with my co-workers...<< You laugh tiredly >>Whatever you say, mom.<<

(F/N) makes a small "Pffff" noise and turns around to put their jacket on. Just as they take a step outside the door you quickly yell >>ALSO I CAN STAY INSIDE FOREVER IF I WANT!!!<< They just laugh and close the door behind them, leaving you in the apartment all by yourself. You lay your head back down on your pillow and close your eyes, listening to the almost non-existent sound of the cars driving by. Imagining that sights you'll see, what places you'll go, and all the new people you'll meet.

To help yourself sleep you put on some music from a song-maker/singer who goes by DJ-Fresh. He doesn't actually sing much, but when he does it's mostly in his metal songs. You don't listen to those too much, but you'll admit his voice fits metal/rock music very well. (Mostly because the songs are usually written in a way so he just yells into the mic...). His albums are a mix of all sorts of music types. Not even one song is like the other, except for his remixes and dubstep songs which he has plenty of. Probably due to the fact that he works as a professional DJ.

You start thinking about how DJ-Fresh lives in Paradise, and the fact that (F/N) was going to one of the biggest rave parties... And they work for The S.U.N.S.H.I.N.E. Institute, which has sponsored DJ-Fresh on a few occasions... Heh, it would be funny if (F/N) was going to a party where DJ-Fresh is... Well, DJ-ing. You would probably have a mental breakdown for declining (F/N)'s offer if that happened since both you, and they know about your small obsession with the DJ.

The playlist starts playing a very relaxing and quiet song, one with piano and a bunch of quiet melodies. Which was the perfect moment for you to close your eyes, curl up into a ball under your blanket, and fall asleep...

Then you realize that (F/N) forgot to lock the door behind them, and now you'll have to get up from blanket heaven to lock the door for them instead.

>>GOD DAMMIT (F/N)!!!!<<

(Author- This chapter was really short and I'm not done with the picture for this chapter, so this chapter will be updated soon. Also when I do update I'll probably insert a few more scenes.)