"A place where everyone is important!"

(Author- Sorry for not writing, I had like a million plots for this chapter so it took a long time to settle on one. Also since I changed the plot of the AU completely.)

(F/N) woke up at around 10:12 AM, only to see that you were already up and had made a plate of fresh eggs and bacon for both of you(Author- If your religion is against eating pig then it's turkey bacon). Walking into the living room and being hit with the smell of bacon was great. On this day you decided to wear your favorite hot-pink hoodie, which coincidentally was part of Blixers merch. (F/N) sits down at the dinner table and looks at you slightly confused. >>So... Why exactly have you made eggs and bacon for you and me?<< You had a slightly mischevious grin on your face. >>Oh! I just thought it would be nice since you had such a bad hangover that FRESH HIMSELF HAD TO DRIVE YOU HOME!<< You exclaimed.

(F/N) cringed slightly at how high the tone of your voice suddenly got, but also because they recalled the events of last night and.. Fresh... Of course. Of course, you wouldn't cook for (F/N) unless you got something out of it, typical (Y/N). They couldn't blame you though, for you it was probably like a dream come true. >>Fine, I'll tell you everything...<< A bright smile appeared on your face. >>But you have to come with me to work today.<< (F/N) said with a grin. And just like that, your smile faded into a genuinely confused look. >>Come with you to work? But why?<<

>>It's "Bring a person to work day"! Since most of the people who work there are young, Sunny couldn't make it about daughters or sons.<< (F/N) explained. >>Oh, well at least she's inclusive. Still, why me though?<< You asked, clearly you just didn't want to go with them since the work was mostly about improving the plant life and science stuff, which wasn't exactly something you were good at. >>Dude, I can't invite my co-workers because they work there! You're the only person outside of work i'm comfortable with inviting.<< You groaned, stuffing your face with the bacon and eggs.

>>Yeah okay, I see your point. Honestly, if I had one of those things at my job, I would take you with me too.<< You thought about what you could possibly do at the S.U.N.S.H.I.N.E. institute. Since you don't work there the only thing you can do is stare at smart people doing boring science stuff or... socialize... You cringe when thinking about walking up to somebody you're not familiar with at all and just going "Hi! Were you brought here against your will? Same dude!" When you think about it like that, you should really practice your social skills. >>So? Will you please come with me??<<

(F/N) tried their best to make puppy eyes, but you couldn't take it seriously since it looked so weirdly cartoony. >>Fine fine! I'll go, just stop making that stupid face!<< You looked away then remembered to make one little addition. >>You have to tell me EVERYTHING that happened last night after though!<< (F/N) rolled their eyes playfully and as a joke held out their hand. >>Deal.<< You made a small "Pff" sound with your mouth and shook their hand. >>What time does your shift start?<< You ask innocently enough. >>9:30 AM<< You looked down at your phone to check the time and realized that the time was 11:12 AM... Your face went slightly pale on (F/N)'s behalf as you casually shoved your phone-screen at them.

>>Hm..? What is it?<< They asked tiredly. You darted your eyes to your left, then back at your hand in front of their face. >>Ahem... Look at the time..<< You cough awkwardly and let them realize how late they are at their own pace since at this point it'll be too awkward to tell them yourself. (F/N) squinted their eyes and slowly they started to widen as their mouth opened slightly out of disbelief. >>SHIZ WE'RE SO LATE!!!<< They suddenly exclaimed as if you were both in trouble and chomped down the eggs they still had left on their plate. They chugged down their coffee/tea as well meanwhile all you could do was stare in silent shock. You raised your hand which was in a pointing position and quietly mumbled.