Dammit (F/N), you and your hangovers

(Author- I know I said I would update the last chapter and make a picture for it, but eh. I'm lazy. Also, this chapter will be a lot longer than the last one. Anyway try your best to enjoy!)

(~At the party 3rd POV.~)

Well, it had been a long night for (F/N). So long in fact that they had drunk all their emotions away. Not because they were sad, but just because they could. Everyone else had left the party, even their fellow co-workers. So they were left on the floor only to be found by a concerned blue haired father of four. >>Oh! Oh my.. Um...<< He wears an almost white but still blue oversized doctors coat, and underneath it is a baby blue sweater. And he has floating glowing cat ears..?

>> Um... Excuse me... Are you okay sir..? Miss....?<< He asks in his silky soft voice, and nudges (F/N) slightly with his hands which are completely covered due to his oversized coat. (F/N) suddenly twitches and yells >>I KNOW I'M HUNGOVER AND STUFF BUT DON'T FLUFFING TOUCH MEHHH!!<< They start flailing their arms violently in an attempt to shoo the shy father away. >>I-I'm sorry I wasn't trying anything!! I just wanted to know if you were o-okay!<< He stutters while putting his hands up defensively, not knowing what to do.

>>Cube is someone still here? And are they causing trouble?? Do we have to call the bodyguards???<< A woman's voice called out to the slightly panicked scientist from the other side of the room. >>Ummm... I don't know if I would call it "Trouble".. I think it's more of a heavily intoxicated situation...<< He looks over his shoulder only to find Blixer himself there, which causes him to flinch in surprise. >>Heavily intoxicated? To me it looks like their having their brain sells burned from the inside.<< Blixer smirks and looks condescendingly down at (F/N) while putting his hands in his pants front pockets.

>>AH! BLIXER DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME- i-i mean um... Ah, Blixer, please do not sneak up on me... Y-you know how jumpy I get...<< Seems like Blixer made Cube uncomfortable by being so close. >>Ugh, "sorry". I didn't mean to "scare" you... Okay I kinda did but that's not the point.<< (F/N) stops flailing their arms and looks up at Blixer and Cube. >>Wait, your name is "Cube"???<< Cube smiles and nods, putting his hands together in front of himself. >>Yes, my name is Cube. What is yours?<< He can see the pure confusion on (F/N)'s face as they try to remember their name. >>Um.. (F/N)...<< Cube scratches his chin slightly and furrows his eyebrows, he looks like he's in deep thought.

Suddenly Cube perks up and looks at (F/N). >>O-OH! Are you that person who recently got hired for Sunny? Oh! Let me guess, you're from the nature department!<< He wears a bright smile on his face, waiting for (F/N) to answer. >>Um... Yeah, i... Wait your name is Cube?? Like, the head of the nature department Cube..?<< (F/N) blushed slightly, embarrassed that this was their first impression with Sunny's right-hand man. >>You got it!<< His face had a look of pure joy on it, a friendly face you could count on. It was almost like all the previous shyness he had suddenly dissipated.

>>Alright great. You guys will get to know each other at the workplace in the future. And the future isn't now. So lady, or whatever you are, you gotta get out of here now since people who aren't staff members had to go hours ago.<< Blixer suddenly said, pointing to somewhere near the entrance of the club. He frowned slightly still looking down at (F/N), and if you looked carefully you'd be able to see one of his sharp fangs pointing out of his mouth more then his other teeth.

Cube's ears went down slightly as he looked up at Blixer. >>Well that's not very nice... Can't you see they're clearly too hungover to go home by themselves?<< Cube's fatherly side seemed to come out a bit as he lent out a hand to (F/N) trying to help them up. They took his hand and tried the best they could to get on their feet, stumbling a bit in the process. >>See? a perfect example. I'm sorry but they can't get home on their own...<< Blixer furrowed his eyebrows slightly as he seemed to be reaching his limits with Cube. He sighed and said in a more friendly tone >>Look I'm sorry but we can't let them stay.<<