Chapter 2

My vision was a bit fuzzy as I peeled my eyes open. 

This feels completely unreal..

Constant beeping could be heard throughout the room.

I felt the vibrations of bass beneath me. I could hear 'Location by Khalid' playing faintly below. I tried to stretch and realized what I believed to be my bracelets, were actually handcuffs. My neck pulsated in pain and I could feel the beads of leftover blood on my skin.

Everything that transpired at the hospital rushed back into my memory. 

Frantic, I tugged strongly on the handcuffs. I prayed the bed rod or the cuffs were weak enough for me to break free. The loud clings echoed throughout the dark space I was in. 

"Where am I?!" I screamed. 

I finally got my vision crystal clear to realize there was an infusion pump glowing and an IV in my arm. I can't see what fluid is being pumped into me, but I feel the liquid going into my veins at a rapid rate. 

"Where the fuck am I?! Somebody help me! Please! Anybody, call 911! PLEASE!" I began to cry. 

I tugged until my wrist got sore..

I could feel the handcuffs digging deeper and deeper into my skin. Unable to tolerate the pain any longer, I dropped heavily into the bed and sobbed.  No sign of light aside from the machine, no clues, no hints to know what place I would be in. All I have is the sound and vibration of loud music. 

"Someone please..save me." I whimpered as I tried to tug on my handcuffs again."

Suddenly, a door flew open. But, the darkness gave me no image to identify just a dark silhouette.  

The footsteps drew closer to me and I tugged harder and harder praying a miracle would happen. I didn't want to die...

"Please stop moving, you're gonna fuck up your IV." Amelia spoke through the darkness.

All the hair on my body stood up as I aggressively started pulling against my handcuffs again. My flight instincts kicked in. I felt like a trapped animal and with no one to help me, no one will know where I am.

An annoyed sigh escaped her mouth. "Dr. Carmen, I suggest you stay still. You lost a bunch of blood and the last thing I need is my sister's friend dying on me. She'll try and kill me again if I accidentally kill one of her friends again." 

"AGAIN?!" I panicked. 

"HELP! PLEASE! ANYBODY! I DON-"

"Be quiet."

Before my next breath, Amelia swiftly straddled me and covered my mouth. 

Her hands were soft and cool, they smelled like vanilla and brown sugar.

And for whatever strange reason, it calmed me down..

My breathing returned to its normal rhythm, but Amelia didn't get off of me.  She must have on some really thin leggings, all I can feel is her box pressed against mine through my scrubs.

It's been ages since I've had a female this close to me, especially in this position no less. My residency at the hospital gave no room for a relationship, much less a sex life. Without warning, my body was reacting to her. The energy around us changed, her scent was drawing me in and her on top of me like this made it worse.

What the fuck is she? 

Amelia drew closer and closer to me, her hair tickled my face. Her eyes glowed as they changed into a golden hue again, but I wasn't afraid. 

I felt a trance come over me, my body started to heat up. She turned my head and exposed my neck. Amelia's ragged breathing got louder and louder. She inched closer, her mouth water dripped on my neck. Amelia growled loudly and began to lick whatever remaining drops of blood on my neck.

Reality came rushing back again and I snapped out of whatever fog I was in. I started to shed tears and scream as loud as my voice would let me under her hand. Her tongue glided on my punctures on my neck and I winced.

"YOU BITCH!" Another growl boomed to left off me. 

Amelia flew off me and was thrown somewhere in the darkness. All I heard were noises of things breaking on the floor.  

My cuffs were broken off of my wrist immediately after and my arm was wrapped with a cloth..

"LEAVE!"

Listening, I ran as fast as I could towards where I thought door would be. I turned left and saw a dim light leading to a staircase. I sobbed and ran to the exit not caring to see where I was. I sprinted outside and kept going in one direction barefoot in the rain.

The adrenaline and shock died down as I got to a distance I was comfortable with. My head became fuzzy as I waved for the nearest taxi for help. 

A taxi pulled over and a curly green haired woman rolled down her window for me.

"Where are you headed?"

She took one glance at me and her eyes widened. "Are you okay?! You look half dead, you need to go to the hospital now!"

"Please please miss, please believe me, I can't go there, please just take me home." I begged as I gave her my address. 

Before I could enter the car I fell over, the last thing I felt was the cold wet concrete beneath me before I was out again...

* * * * *

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.

^_^

Please comment, share, vote and follow me for updates :) 

- Muffin