"A little too curious"

Regular Pov.

It was a normal day for the countries, and of course the awesome trio(America, Prussia, Denmark) were up to their shenanigans again, or well one of them was.

Denmark's Pov.

I was sitting at a world meeting, being extremely bored with how slow it was progressing, and from the incident earlier if I even touch Norway he'll send his trolls after me. So that's a no go. After a couple of minutes I thought of the idea to sneak out of the meeting so I could just look around. I looked for America and Prussia, once I spotted them, I saw a Prussia who was drooling on a pissed Hungary who looked like was about to whack him with her frying pan and America was quietly talking to.. thin air? But wait why would there be another voice? Hmm.. weird. I decided to let them be and I got up from my seat, since everyone was to busy arguing, I could get out easily.

"Denmark where are you going?" Asked an all to familiar voice. I turned around to see Sealand.

"Oh Sealand! What are you doing here!"

"I'm here cause of stupid England..." "But what are you doing? I thought no one could leave the room except for break?"

I looked at him nervously. "Um well I wanted to take a walk! Yeah a walk!"

"You still shouldn't leave though.."

"...."

"Okay kid if you don't rat me out I'll treat you after the meeting alright?"

As soon as I said that his eyes lit up.

"Alright, then!" He chimed. then he skipped away to annoy England to keep himself entertained.

Regular Pov.

Denmark walked In the giant halls of the building, looking in empty meeting halls or just tracing his hand on the wood carvings that would be in random spots on the wall. Just as he was tracing his hand over what looked like a bear carving, Denmark heard the faintest of a noise,

'Hm. Am I crazy or did I actually hear something..' he thought.

'I'm too far from the world meeting hall to be able to hear anything from there so...'

Then he heard it again but louder, and it sounded like someone or a bunch of people yelling.

'Well I have nothing better to do, and if it's a ghost then maybe I can get it to try to scare Norge'

He smiled at the idea which only made him want to do it more.

He walked down to where the noise was located and what he found was a giant door, similar to the one on the world meeting entrance. He slowly opened the door just a bit and what he saw was weird...

He looked around and saw a bunch of what looked maybe teenagers or young adults. He saw some of them with, dark skin, tan skin, glasses, tattoos, he couldn't help but just stare at them just examining them.

"Um who are you?"

'Whoops'

A/N

Whew, first chapter done!(ands it's short as fuck so sorry about that)But anyways hope you liked it, and I wonder who asked him that? Welp you'll find out at some point.