"Mama is okay"

Third person Pov. 

"Beep! Beep! Be-"

"Ugh morning already?" Alfred groaned as he turned off his phone alarm.

"Hm, 5:30 that means Hawaii will be up soon.." he said to himself.

Alfred sat on his cushioned bed and wondered when his brother's would be arriving.. He hasn't gotten to see Juan for a while so he was pretty excited to see him, and Mathew today.

Alfred pondered for a few minutes before he remembered something.

"Oh crap mama and papa are coming over as well!" Alfred said remembering his Nordic parents that also planned on coming today.

Well Delaware's gonna have a nice surprise when he comes home.

Alfred kept still before he felt himself feel a lot more tired than he did a few minutes ago..

'Ah stress aren't you just great?' Alfred thought sarcastically.

"..."

"Maybe singing will help" said a little voice in his head.

"Maybe.." he said quietly partly to the voice and himself.

"Of course it will now pick a song already so this devil called stress can leave" It said.

Alfred pondered before picking one that he knew well, and loved..

"Well here goes nothing..." he said chuckling lightly.

"I am not the only traveler..."

"Who has not repaid his debt..."

"I've been searching for a trail to follow... again.."

"Take me back to, the night we met..."

This song always helped Alfred when he was stressed, it made him think about lover... and no matter how hard it was to keep their relationship safe and secret, they kept going...

"And then I can tell myself..."

"What the hell I'm supposed to do...

And then I can tell myself..."

"Not to ride along with you..."

Sometimes it made him cry when he sang this song, and sometimes it made him at ease...

"I had all and then most of you

some and now none of you..."

"Take me back to the night we met..."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do haunted by the ghost of you..."

"Oh, take me back to the night we met..."

From the Alaskan purchase to the cold war and onto the present... he never stopped loving him with his heart...

"When the night is full of terror.."

"And when your eyes were filled with tears..."

"When you had not touched me yet..."

"Oh, take me back to the night we met..."

Both of them hated keeping their relationship secret but who knows how the other countries would react?

"I had all and then most of you

Some and now none of you..."

"Take me back to the night we met..."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do

Haunted by the ghost of you"

"Take me back to the night we met~..."

Alfred ended the song with him feeling a little bit better than before...

Alfred picked up a picture and rubbed his thumb over it

"Ivan I wish we could tell the others... he said looking a tiny bit sad, but the other's wouldn't take it lightly..."

_____________________________________

Hawaii had just woken up in her room and heard a noise from her papa's room..

"What's mama doing?..." she whispered to her stuffed dolphin.

Of course the dolphin didn't reply but that didn't make her any less curious.

"Hm, well let's go check it out!" she said to her stuffed friend.

She walked down the carpeted hallway as her dad didn't like hardwood floors, but she walked up to her mum's room and peeped in the tiny crack of the open door.

Her mama was looking at a picture of her sisters' papa who was also Hawaii's other papa, it sometimes confused her but she understood most of it.

But one thing she mainly noticed was that he looked, sad?

She remembered when her mama was sad the other day when that English bastard insulted him, but now he looks like he's a different kind of sad? Hm...

But as her babe instincts for her mother kicked in she walked into the room and walked over to her mum's bed.

Alfred didn't notice Hawaii at first but soon noticed her after a couple of seconds.

"Oh, Hawaii what are you doing up this early? You usually wake up at 6:30" her mama said

"Oh I heard a noise from your room and I wanted to make sure you were okay mama" Hawaii replied truthfully.

"Aw how sweet of you my 王女" Alfred replied to his daughter.

"Hawaii gave a smile and hugged her mama"

"ママ大丈夫よかった" Hawaii said quietly.

"私の王女ありがとう" Alfred replied 

They stayed in that position for a few minutes

"Mama"

"Yes?"

"...i'm hungry" stated Hawaii

Alfred chuckled a little, "Of course you are my little sunshine now what would you like for breakfast?"

"Linguiça, eggs, and rice!" she said happily.

"That's what you always ask for sunshine" Alfred said laughing at Hawaii's enthusiasm.

"I don't care I like it!" she defended

"Woah okay okay, seems as if a little someone has been spending too much time with Kentucky and Texas, and that someone is you" he said booping her nose.

"They're not that bad" she replied.

"I was only joking" he said picking her up and taking her downstairs. 

Hi here is a filler chapter :P

1. (Japanese) Princess

2. (Japanese) I'm glad you're okay mama

3. (Japanese) Thank you my princess 

4. (Portuguese) sausage 

Linguiça is a Portuguese sausage from what google tells me lmao 

(Lmao I'm RusAme trash Xd)

Also the song Alfred sings is called "The Night we Met" by Lord Huron, this song always has a place in my heart and makes me cry a lot so I took the chance to make this chapter :) 

Oh God I've just had this chapter sitting cause I thought it was absolute shit but nevermind lmao

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!