"France sucks"

A/N
Some of these versions of the characters belong to Onepunch123, please go check em out they're really cool :3

Germany's Pov.

I was finishing some papervork, since I dismissed the meeting about an hour ago because of the interruption, with Denmark finding the states. But I still couldn't get the conversation those two states were having out of mein head.. what were their names? Indiana and Illinois, zhat sounds about right.. but who were they talking about?... You know vhat I'll go ask them now.

Regular Pov.

Soon the German shuffled his paper into a neat pile and walked out of the world meeting room, they also figured out that there was a lot more states than just the five of the ones that came, with Denmark. Germany walked down the halls until he came to the room where some of the states were. He opened the door to see about maybe 24 of the states America told them about, he soon spotted Indiana talking to a dark skinned boy, who was a little bit shorter than him, probably 5'1". He walked up to them and asked to Indiana.

"Um excuse me but are jou Indiana?" He asked.

"Yeah that's me, do you need anything Germany?" he asked.

"Ja, I do" he replied.

"Oh ok, well what do you need?" He said.

"Well I don't really vant to talk about here if zhat's ok vith jou, but if it is can we discuss it vith jour brother?" the German said.

"Um yeah.. that's ok, and he's over there" *points over to where Illinois is at*

"Thank jou, please come" Germnay told him.

Indiana waved goodbye to his friend Ohio, and walked with Germany to go get his brother.

~Time skip brought to you by China's noodles!~

Soon the German and the two states were in a separate room from everyone else.

When they got to the room Germany asked.

"Alright, I brought jou two in here to talk about a discussion I heard yesterday"

"Oh you mean the discussion Illinois and me were having about that bastard French boy?" Indiana said.

"Vait jou were talking about France?" Said Germany.

"Bingo" replied Indiana.

"But what did jou mean by him abandoning jou?" He asked Illinois.

"..."

*sigh* "well it's a long story.." Illinois said looking a mixture of sad, and anger.

"Please tell me" Germany said.

"Well ok then..." Illinois replied.

Flashback

As the Frenchman walked through the woods he looked down at the child in his arms that was no older than 6, he stared at him lovingly and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but he also looked at him sadly. But he knew this was the right choice. . . He placed the child in a soft patch of moss, and one final time gave him a kiss on the cheek, before leaving him there to fend for himself. . . Soon the child woke up and when he looked around for his papa, he couldn't find him, he also noticed that he wasn't in his and papa's house anymore. . . For a few hours he looked around for his papa, shouting "Pape!, Pape!(papa) to see if he would respond. But to no avail he couldn't find him, the child sat laying his back against a tree and started crying, 'why am I here. . .' 'Did my papa abandon me?. . .' "What did I do wrong" he said before falling into unconsciousness.

Flashback end

Germany watched as Illinois started crying from reexperiancing the moment.

Indiana rubbed Illinois' back while saying "shh es ist ok, ich bin immer noch hier, großer Bruder."( it's ok, I'm still here, big brother)

Germany watched Indiana comforting him, and remember when Prussia used to do that when he had a nightmare, and needed comfort...

Soon Illinois fell asleep with his head in the crook of Indiana's neck, Germany and Indiana sat in silence before Germany broke it by saying.

"He has a good brother.."

Indiana looked at Germany and replied.

"Yeah I supposed, even though I could be a better brother..."

"Vhat do jou mean by zhat?" Asked Germany

"..."

Germany watched as Indiana's eyes grew dark so he knew that he didn't want to say, so he wasn't going to make him.

Germnay made up his and stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to Indiana, and the sleeping Illinois, and gave him a hug.

Indiana was startled by the German's sudden move but he just hugged back anyway.

"I'm sorry to hear that ever happened to your brother.." Germany said.

"I-it's ok.." Indiana replied.

Germany backed up and smiled at Indiana, Indiana retured the smile back.

"Vell I'll be going now, I'll see jou at some other point"

"Alright, bye.." Indiana replied.

Then the German walked out of the room thinking 'seems as if I made some new friends.. but it seems as if I will need to have a discussion with a certain Frenchman..'

A/N

Lol sad shit eeeee.

Also look at this picture I got this morning walking down my driveway, it's freaking pretty

Also thanks for 100 reads! I appreciate it a lot!