Prologue

No one's Pov

It was a quiet night in Hage village everything was peaceful except for one woman running away from something carrying a baby. The woman saw a church and used her magic to teleport inside. Three magic knights from the golden dawn stopped to search for her the leader of the group tried to focus in on her magic but stops after a few seconds. He turns towards the two younger members and motions for them to go on ahead. He looks at the church to see the woman walking towards him without the baby. 

????: Did you do it.

????: Yes he is in good hands, I just hope that William doesn't find out that you ignored his direct orders for me.

????: It'll be alright just make sure that you find a place to hide.  The best place for you to go would be another kingdom,  are you sure you don't want your child with you.

The woman nods and smiles showing the magic knight her appreciation. 

????: Yes I am sure he will better of here then he would fleeing from the kingdom with me.

She looks towards the church where she could see the father taking care of her son and two other boys around the same age as him. She smiles then turns to the magic knight with a more serious face. 

????: Elias make sure that no harm comes to him and if the other magic knights come after him, protect him with your life.

Elias: Yes your majesty I will not let anyone so much as lay a finger on him.

He kneels before the former queen. She smiles and puts her hand on his shoulder.

????: Elias, there is no need for formalities. I left behind my responsibilities as queen when I gave birth to (Y/N). Please refer to me as Kathrin.

Elias: Yes your mage- I mean Kathrin I will not let you down.

Kathrin smiles once more before she senses more magic knights coming

Kathrin: I must go, thank you for everything you have done for me. I do hope we meet again. 

With that, her grimoire shines a bright white color and she disappears.

In the church no ones pov

Father Orsi was putting Asta and Yuno to sleep before attending to the slightly younger baby. 

Orsi: Your mother sure made a big fuss about you little one.

He finds a blanket to keep him warm and lays him next to Asta and Yuno. He smiles looking at the three children

Orsi: Well from now on this will be the home to the three of you.

He then frowns seeing that Asta was awake and kicking Yuno and (Y/N).

Orsi: Dang it, can't you sleep for at least 20 minutes.

He sighs then picks up Asta and rocks him until he drifts off to sleep.

Orsi: There now we can have some peace and quiet

He places Asta back down on the bed farther from the other so that he doesn't disturb their sleep with his kicking.

Orsi: Goodnight Asta, Yuno, and (Y/N).

He leaves the three filled with hope that they would become the pride of Hage village.