The Black Bulls

A/n: Ok so now that I'm officially on summer break ill have more time to make more chapters so ill be posting more than two chapters a month now. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Yami: Welcome to the absolute worst Magic Knights Squad, the Black Bulls.

(Y/n): Why did I pick this squad again

Yuro: You didn't have a choice they were the only ones that offered you.

(Y/n): Oh right...Wait then why did you pick the Black Bulls?

Yuro grew blushes but it quickly disappears and her usual scowl came returned.

Yuro: I told you its none of your business!

(Y/n): All right jeez.

By the time we finish talking Asta already recovered from his fall and started running towards the fire.

Asta: I'm not done yet!

As Asta runs towards the flame another fireball flies through the flames and almost hits him but he dodges at the last second. I could hear an angry voice yell at someone with a more cheerful voice from the other side of the flame.

????: Now I'm pissed! You'd better be prepared.

????: I'm not...but let's do this!

????: Die!

????: Whee!

The flames finally and we saw what can only be described as chaos. There were two people fighting, a half-naked drunk woman, a midget eating a bunch of sweets, some guy staring at a mirror, and a big guy with a shadow covering his face.

Finral: I see they're at it again

Asta steps forward and begins to yell.

Asta: I'm Asta from Hage village! It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I'm gonna be the Wizard King!

(Y/n): I don't think they heard buddy.

The group starts to argue more then they were before. A fireball comes flying towards me and I dodge. I could sense a rise in mana behind me and I turn to see Yami with his a purple aura around him.

Yami: All of you... Stop breaking everything!

Yami clenches his fist and slams it against the wall causing the already broken wall to crumble

Asta: Yet he just destroyed the wall.

Yuro: I made a horrible decision.

The group turns around and rushes towards Yami trampling Asta in the process. All of them kept requesting for him to do something like sparring or having a drink with them. Yami just laughs at his squad's actions.

Yami: I see, I see. So you guys love me that much, eh? But you need to shut up.

Black Bulls: Sorry.

Everyone sat down in front of him like obedient children.

Yami: I brought some new mem- Where did the small one go.

Finral: Over there.

Finral point at the big guy sitting on Asta.

Asta: Save me!

Yami: Why are you fooling around over there?

Asta: I-I'm not.

After a little bit, we got the big guy off of Asta and he joined us in front of the other Black Bull members.

Yami: These runts are our other new members.

A/Y/(Y/n): Other?

Yami: What were your name's again?