New Begginings

I learned from a very young age that not every one is created equal, and that people treat you differently even if you have good intentions with a bad quirk. My name is Izuku Midoriya I always new I was different, my mom told me from a very young age that I was special. But I new she always ment monster. When I was younger I did a terrible thing that rewrote the world to start a new one. It all started the day that my childhood friend turned bully came and ruined my life by ruining his.
Flashback

"Kacchan why... I thought we were friends, How could you do this.

" Stupid Deku, You know why because you are a quirkless nobody"

" But I'm not quirkless..."

"I don't believe that for a second don't even try to lie because i'll always be in top."

" I'm lying to you..." Izuku broke down crying as that happened the sky became dark and izuku's iris became a greenish-red color. As the eye became a silver color. While on the side of his face became a marking like no other he has seen it was a shade of purple which faded to dark.  He muttered the words

Pãrtãta dè le Moñstrel

As soon as the words came out of his mouth it was like the world became a flash of light. And when he opened his eye the landscape has changed and then the was this person standing in frount of izuku he had two diffrent eye colors and his hair was Red and the other side was white.  Izuku then had a blank stair and stated
"...There here..."

" Hi, My names Todoroki. I was just walking by as I saw this hot head basterd being a bully, To you.  Then the next Second the whole landscape changed. Did you do this?

" Oh, hi... I believe so actually, though please don't tell, I'm a monster."

Todoroki just laughed and then he looked down at izuku.

" We can be monsters together. By the way what's your name."

" Oh yeah my name is Izuku Midoriya, though just call me Izuku."

" Nice to meet you izuku" Todoroki said smiling as a ray of sunshine was cast.

After that introduction they heard a slow growl as they looked at the person laying on the floor it looked like bakugou but with ears.

" What the fuck you looking at you unless ne- Holy fuck why is the landscape weird and holy crap why do I have ears on the top of my head. "

" It seemed as if the tables have turned." Izuku said waking over to Bakugou, He raised his hand  and put it on his head petting his ears.

" wait get your hands of me dek- omg this feels so good." Bakugou said panting

" So he is kinda like a dog." Todoroki said waltzing over.

"What did you say half and half basterd."

" I said your a dog!" Todoroki said smiling at izuku.