New Day

Izuku eyes flutted open as a light from his window flooded in. He looked over at his window where the cherry blossoms flutter in the wind and at the corner of his eye their was a flooting pillow right besides him. He slowly stood up and cautiously went to the pillow as his head flooded from events from the past night. Then he heard an high grown then immediately after that hands wrapped around him almost as if someone was hugging him.

" Hi...izuku" King stuttered a little scared. Izuku's eyes wondered over his shoulder as his own hands proceeded to King's head. Izuku turned around and hugged him back tightly.

"Hey... brother". Izuku said back to king looked scared yet ecstatic and ran downstairs izuku soon Followed quickly behind. He spotted his mother making coffee cake pancakes. She saw Izuku and it almost felt like time stopped as she began to cry waterfalls of tears. Between her sobs she was trying to tell him something.

"I'm (sob) so (sob) sorry ( sob) izuku." Mamma inko said as her tears broke the forth wall covering author-san. Izuku ran over to his mother and quickly said

"It's fine mom I don't care mom at least you told me and arn't lying about it. ....Wait if king is my brother then are you a fairy?" Izuku said motioning to king eating the pancakes out of the oven that were in their to cool off.

"Umm...well... yes and no many people know me as mother nature or ruler of the fairy kingdom Madame Gaia." Inko said putting her hand on izuku back "And you not only have a brother yet a sister named Elaine."
" Wait, a sister?...wait then why don't you have wings?...Wait then why arn't you at the the kingdom? Izuku said ramballing on consistently.

"All will be answered in dear time izuku just got eat breakfast with your brother and relax

"All will be answered in dear time izuku just got eat breakfast with your brother and relax. Today will be the day you will hopefully get your letter from UA." Inko said

"But..." Izuku started

"No buts, go eat with king." Inko said walking to stove finishing the last pancake.

* Time skip made possible by GAYNESS*

Soon after breakfast izuku phone buzzed which notified him that he got a text on his phone from Todoroki and Bakugou.
______________________________________
Bakugou= katchan
Todoroki= Gay on ice and fire
Izuku= Meme boss

Gay on ice and fire: Hey you guys wan't to go out to the "mall".

Katchan: sure I got nothing to do how about you boss.

Meme boss: I got nothing going on how about you pick me up in 10 Shoto~"

Gay on ice and fire: sure no problem i'll be their in ten.

______________________________________

Izuku was packing up his villain outfit and put in his back pack and put on less conspicuous outfit