Class 1- A and what they are

Izuku Midoriya
Demon- A supernatural and often malevolent being
Fairy-  short tiny human with wing's who are inquetibly powerful.
Tsuyu Asui
Frog God of Rain: The Frog was a prophet of Rain in some coun­tries, and of spring-time in others. 
Tenya Iida
Wizard:  a male in which is able to cast spells or possess magical powers, or the term connotes evil 
Bakugou Katsuki
WerebeastFox like creatures who are usually natural cheaters and hot headed.
Todoroki Shoto
Vampire : A creature that derives it's energy from blood sources.
Ice: human who aquired the powers of ice which corners them to the sting of magic power forth thw race if ice.
Karma Akebane
Demon: a supernatural creature located in hell with of colored eyes glowing with bloodlust usually glowing green, crimson, and purple when aggravated.
Nagisa Shoto
Snake: a race of evolved himans in which have have a silent like tail and are sneaky and vicious when aggravated.
Kuro-sensei
Octopus: An ocean swelling monster which can take on some many forms.
Ciel Phantomhive
Barong:He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of ramda the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders.
Sebastian Michalious
Demon:While demons are physically capable of consuming human food, as shown through Sebastian's sampling of lemonade, cake, curry, and wine at various points in the series, it seems that only human souls are able to satiate their hunger.
King
Fairy: small humans with wings who are very powerful
Gowther
Doll: A souless husk in which is a stockpile of power
Ban
Immortal: can not die in anyway great with weapons and is very strong
Meliodas
Demon: A demon being starved causes them to feel more pain than normal when physically injured.
Merlin
Mother Witch: a strong female who has magic powers who has a foundational link between the goddess of magic.
Escanor
Sun god: A race that cm has godly strength and is connected to the sun.
Diane
Giant: a tall race in which is super strong and great fighters.
Elizabeth liones
Diety: she is a dependents of the gods and can do a lot of cool things including being people back to life, and more.
Sora
Game master: His superhuman charisma, eloquence, intelligence, memory, tactical/inventive skills, and his ability to rule, allows him to quickly fix all of Elchea's problems from economics to agriculture within a few 
Shiro
Game master: Shiro has shown to be a genius with an almost supernatural intelligence, with incredible scientific calculation and simulation abilities. Like her brother, she possesses eidetic memory and is able to learn and recall a vast amount of information quickly and accurately. 
Jibril

Flügel: As a Flügel she possess a limitless level of intellectual (memory, calculation, learning, creativity, IQ, etc.) and cognitive (observing, deduction, tactical analysis, multitasking, combat, movement, etc.) proficiency that is of the highest level in existence, an extremely high IQ and intellectual capacity.  This is shown in the ability of the Flügel  to start 
Hatsuse Izuno
Werebeast: She possesses all the incredible physical abilities found in all werebeasts as well as the rare "kekkai" ability found in a select few werebeast individuals (although she is only able to remain in that form for only a few seconds before she risks death).
Ken kaniki
Ghoul: are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. ... As a result of this and the development of synthetic food,ghouls were allowed to co-exist with humans.
Touka kirishima
Ghoul: are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. ... As a result of this and the development of synthetic food,ghouls were allowed to co-exist with humans.
Shuu Tsukiyama
Ghoul:  are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. ... As a result of this and the development of synthetic food,ghouls were allowed to co-exist with humans.
Ochako uraraka
Defy Gravity: a person who can change things including spacial and gravity consurnes as they are conected to space and time.
Elizabeth Milford
Archangel:  A angel of high archy in heaven with also being the 5th strongest angel in the top ten commenments.