Chapter 7(Slight Smut)

Rory's POV:

"Aw crap, I just realized that Brittany is over at Santana's and I forgot my house key." I mumble.

"Oh, you're staying at Brittney's? That's cool. Want to go over to my house? Parents wont be home and my brother is spending the night at a friend's house." Ophelia said, and then trouble came.

"What's up, you foreign freaks?" We hear someone say, and then we see blue. Blue slushie this time. Great.

~Time Skip~

Once we finished getting the blue off of us, Ophelia and I walked to her place. It wasn't that far from the school, so it was but a little walk. When we got there, I grabbed the keys from her hand, unlocked the door, and opened it for her.

"You know I was perfectly capable of doing that myself?" She then laughs. Her laugh is adorable. 

3rd Person POV:

When they walk in, Rory shuts the door, and they head upstairs to the kitchen.

"Want some homemade marshmallows? I made them myself." Ophelia then opened the lid to a full three pans of it.

"I've never had those, what do you call them, oh, marshmallows, but I guess I'll try one." Rory took a bite. 

"Marshmallows are good!" He grabbed a few more and started to gnaw on them.

~Time Skip~

As they were studying in Ophelia's room, Rory had to do something.

"What are yo-" Their lips touched. When they pulled away, Rory broke the silence.

"Ophelia, would you want to go on a date Friday night?" Her reaction stunned him. 

"Sure...Does this mean we're a couple?" She laid on his shoulder.

"I guess so." And with that, Rory and Ophelia fell asleep.