Child!Ulfric x Child!Reader

I grumbled as Ulfric left me yet again in the cold.

"ULFRIC." I shouted.

"You got to find me first, Y/n!" The dang prince said.

"UGHHH..." I stomped my foot on the snow and stomped towards Ulfric's voice. I saw him crouched in a corner, laughing. I got close to him quietly, until our faces were inches apart.

"Found you." I said. He jumped back and yelped.

"Now my turn. Turn around and count, prince." I said, twirling my finger.

"Fine...1,...2,...3,...4,..." I ran off quickly, trying to make the least amount of noise.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I heard him yell. I ran faster and tripped on a piece of ice, and fell face-first, blood gushing from my forehead. I held my head and sat there crying.

ULFRIC'S POV

I was ready to find Y/n, and started searching around Windhelm. I turned and went through the graveyard, and stopped when I heard crying.

"Y/n?" I yelled out, I walked further and saw her holding her forehead, blood seeping through her hand, and warm tears spilling out from her eyes. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"A-Are you okay? What happened?" I asked her. She tried to calm down, but couldn't. I picked her up carefully and set her down on my lap.

"Y/n, look at me..." I said. She looked at me, and I saw tears still falling. I cupped her face and wiped them away, giving her a reassuring smile. She was still frowning as if she was about to cry again. I gently placed my hand over her hand that was held up to her forehead. I pulled it down, and saw the gash in her forehead.

"You're going to be okay." I tried to soothe her, and she just grabbed my other hand and squeezed it.

"Here, let me help you." I pulled out some gauze and some medical wrap things, and started to place the gauze on my finger, then when I was about to place it on her forehead, she pulled back.

"N-No...!" She said in squeaks.

"It won't hurt, I promise." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her forward. I then kept my arm like that, and placed the gauze on her wound. She winced and I tightened my grip on her waist.

"See? I told you it won't hurt." I said with a smile. I then let go of her and pulled half of her hair up in a ponytail on the very top of her head, and then wrapped the medical wrap around her head, covering the wound. I then let her hair down and she seemed to relax. I brushed some of her hair out of her face with my thumb, and stared at her. She stared at me and blushed lightly.

"I guess you found me." She broke the silence.

"I guess so. Your turn to find me!" I let her go and started running.

"1, 2, 3,..."

Y/N'S POV

I counted up to ten, and started searching for Ulfric. I wandered into the woods, and went to the middle. The trees seemed to have gotten thicker. I looked around.

"Ulfric!" I yelled. No response. I wandered further.

"ULFRICC!!" I yelled. Still nothing. It started to get dark out, because the trees seemed darker. I couldn't see the sky because of their leaves. Okay, now I'm started to worry...

"Ulfric Stormcloak! Show yourself!" I yelled. Nothing... I heard a branch snap, causing my attention to go to the noise. Just a rabbit.

"Ulfric, listen! You win, okay?" I tried to get back to Windhelm, but to only realize I was lost. It was now completely dark out. Did he leave me?

ULFRIC'S POV

I've been crouched down behind a bush for the past three hours. Where the heck is she? I stood up, and walked around.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yelled out. No one replied. Oh no. I ran outside of Windhelm, shouting her name. Nothing. I went to the stable people, and asked them if they've seen her. They said she went into the woods looking for me. Why would I be hiding there, first of all?!

"Y/n!!" My voice cracked as I made my way in the woods. I pushed some branches out of the way, and tripped over some rope. Suddenly, two large balls of fire from trees made their way to me. I screamed and rolled out of the way.

Y/N'S POV

I heard screaming and- wait, what's that light? Fire!? In a forest?! I ran towards the screaming and saw Ulfric crying while curled up in a ball. I went over to him and tapped him. He jumped back and yelped.

"Ulfric...Are you...alright?" I asked him. He cried and nodded, cringing with fear.

"Let's get out of here!" I saw two more fireballs heading our way, and I grabbed his hand and pulled us away, far away.

"I know the way out!" He said, and pulled me along with him. I saw light through the leaves and we jumped out from the woods together, he clung onto me and wrapped his arms around me and we rolled onto the rocky pathway. We had scratches and bruises, but nothing too serious. We walked to Windhelm, hand in hand.

"Thank for saving me." I said. He looked confused.

"I didn't save you, you saved me!" He said. I pecked his cheek, his face suddenly went super red.

"We saved each other, how about that?" I said. He nodded and we walked to the Palace of the Kings together for a night of much cuddling and comforting.

Exactly 900 words. Satisfying.