Chapter 1: The Accident

The car was heading straight for Marinette. She knew that there was no avoiding it now. She looked over her shoulder at her friends. Alya was screaming her name, as if to warn her. Nino was staring, tears and fear in his eyes. And, as for Adrien? He was running towards her, his arm outstretched. He would never reach her in time, the car was too close. One foot, the seconds were like years passing by. Three inches, Adrien was so close, but the car was closer. Impact. The force of the car sent Marinette across the street. Adrien kneeled down beside her and tried to stop the bleeding. She looked up at Adrien's eyes. His bright, green eyes. It reminded her of Chat. This wasn't the first time she was reminded of the feline superhero by him.

It was strange.

The sweet and caring young model reminded her of the flirtatious hero with bad cat puns.

She knew he would worry about his princess. She would miss that. Him calling her 'Princess' as Marinette and 'M'lady', 'Bugaboo', and 'LB' as Ladybug. They had agreed to keep there identities a secret. But, maybe that should change.

He had to know. He had to know what happened. She had to try and tell someone, anyone.

"A-Adrien," Marinette could feel the blood seeping from her lips, but she had to tell him. "Adrien, tell C-Chat." He looked at her, fear and confusion written all over his face.

"Don't strain yourself, you're seriously injured." She looked right at him and he saw that she needed someone to hear her.

"Please... t-tell him..." she found it harder and harder to speak.

"Tell him what?"

"Tell h-him I'm sorry f-for leaving him.
T-tell that cat I'm sorry... Tell my s-silly kitty, I'm s-sorry."

At that point Adrien realized that Marinette, after being hit by a car, was worried about Chat. She was worried about him.

Heyyy 😸😸. If you want to see more of my work go check out The Story of a Spy.

 If you want to see more of my work go check out The Story of a Spy

I hope you all enjoyed. Have a wonderful day 😸

Edit from future me: The Story of a Spy will be put on hold for a while. I don't know if I will even end up posting it at all. But I did come up with another story idea that I feel really good about.

Peace and love to you all

Peace and love to you all. 🖤💚❤️💚🖤