Chapter 7: A Beautiful Reunion?

Marinette's POV

I looked around, but I couldn't see anything.

"Hello? Is someone there?" I called out.

"Marinette. Why are you here?"

"Yeah, you're not supposed to be here for about-" She was cut off by a third person.

"Hush Nala. She mustn't know her time yet."

"Oh. Sorry Elli." She said, happily.
"Wh-where are you?" I was starting to panic. I could hear people, but I couldn't see them. Was I going insane?

We are right in front of you. Just relax." After she said that I started to calm down. When I was calm, three people came into my view. The first one was a little taller than me. She looked really strong and had short, brown hair. The second was small, almost childlike, and had blonde hair. But the third one was really tall and had a fan covering half of her face. She had reddish brown hair that was in a ponytail.

And all of them where waring red and black. In one way or another.

"Who... who are you?" I asked.

"We are the Ladybugs of the past. The most famous ones, anyway. I am Xenia. These two are Nala and Eliza. Now, I will ask again; why are you here?"

"I-I don't know! I don't even know where here is!" I retorted back.

"Let me shine some light on this situation." Nala said. She snapped her fingers and a bright light appeared. It vanished and in it's place was something that looked like a window. In it I saw... Adrien? And Alya and Nino. They look sad. Is... is Adrien... crying? What is he leaning over? Is that... m-me!? How am I there and here? What happened to me?

Why is Adrien crying?

"Now Marinette, why are you here and not there." Xenia said, again.

"I... I... I shouldn't be. I have to get back. But... where am I? How did I get here?" I said.

"To be frank, you dead." Xenia said.

"WHAT!?" I responded.

"Way to sugarcoat it, Xenia." Eliza said, annoyed.

"What? Would you rather me lie to her?"

"No, but you don't have to be so..."

"What? Truthful?" This argument is just going to keep escalating unless someone stops this.

"Xeny, Elli, stop fighting! We got to help Mari get home!" Nala put a stop to the fighting like she had done it 100 times. Maybe she had.

"So... let me get this straight. I'm dead. But you can get me back home." I said.

"Yes. It is not your time to join us, yet. We can send you home, but all the injures you sustained will remain. And, you will lose all memory of us until you it is your time. Is that alright?" Eliza said.

       "Yes."

Adrien's POV

"Mari... please... wake up..." I said between sobs. I was holding on to her hand, as if I could pull her back to us. To me. "I can't lose you..... I won't lose you. Please... come back."

Alya was crying her eyes out and Nino was trying his best to comfort her. I was so desperate to get Marinette back, that I almost didn't register the slight movement of her hand.

"A-Adrien? Wh-What happened? Why where you c-crying?"

My Life is in Your Hands (MLB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें