Tracer x heartbroken reader (Overwatch)

You and Tracer have been dating for two years or so now

You and Tracer have been dating for two years or so now. It's an odd relationship, with you being against the idea of being on a team at first and Tracer being.....well, Tracer. Tracer managed to break you out of your shell over time, and the two of you quickly became the closest of friends. The two of you started dating a few months after that.

Recently however, Tracer's been spending more and more if her time away from you. You don't want to think that she might be cheating on you, but the more time she spends away from you the more that seems like the answer. Sometimes you feel like she doesn't love you anymore.

You're pulled from your thoughts when Tracer (also known as Lena Oxtan) staggers into the room, reeking of alcohol. Quickly rising to your feet, you ask "Lena, where have you been?" as you help her to the bed the two of you share.

Lena slurs "I was out partying with the others, Love. Celebrating our latest victory." as she allows you to lead her to the bed.

With a chuckle, you ask "Did you have fun with everyone?"

In a drunken slur, Lena replies "More fun then we ever have, love."

You freeze in shock, staring at Lena in disbelief. She doesn't mean that, does she? All you can manage to say is "......What?" in your shocked state.

Lena slurs "Yeah, they're soooo much more fun than you are. Makes me wonder what I ever saw in you, to be honest."

You can't believe what you're hearing as you feel your heart break. With a Shakey voice, you ask "You don't mean that, do you?"

Lena slurs "You're sooooo introverted and reserved, I can't stand it Love!" in reply.

You feel anger build up within you as your girlfriend insults you. Frustrated, you snap "If that's how you feel, then why don't you break up with me?!" as you take a step back away from her.

Quickly getting angry, Lena drunkenly yells "Good idea, Love! WE'RE OVER!!!!"

All your anger is gone, the heartbreak is gone. You feel absolutely nothing as you stutter "Wh-what?"

Lena yells "YOU HEARD ME!! WE'RE THROUGH!!! GET OUT BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT!!!! YOU ALWAYS DID PREFER TO WORK ALONE ANYWAY!!! BESIDES, THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE HERE IS BECAUSE YOU FOUND THAT STUPID QUANTUM MORPHER IN A CAVE FOUR YEARS AGO!!!!! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!"

Nodding silently, you put on your shoes and walk out the door, grabbing your phone and it's charger as you leave. You make your way out of the Overwatch base and start walking down the street, not caring where you're going.

You consider going back to The Silver Guardians, as that's where you worked before being transferred to Overwatch. The Silver Guardians are a police force that fights attacking monsters, and you never really had any good friends there. You consider it for a good long while, but ultimately decide against it.