Yang Xiao Long x Nazgul Reader (RWBY/LOTR) part one

Warnings: language, violence

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang wander through the mysterious ancient forest.  They're on a quest to find a gold-colored ring of ultimate power before their enemies find it, a quest given to them by Ozpin himself.  This forest is a long distance away from Beacon, and it's filled with the most dangerous grim in the world.  They've fought off so many grim they lost count at around 500, and they feel like they've been searching this forest for weeks.  They're exhausted, tired, starving, and frustrated.  Wishing she could go back to Beacon, Yang complains "What's so special about this ring, anyway?" as she bandages one of Ruby's wounds.

Agreeing, Weiss asks "Yes, and why does it need to be in this stupid forest?" as she tends to a wound on Blake's back.

Glancing over her shoulder at Weiss, Blake answers "The One Ring was created to be the most powerful weapon ever created.  It grants it's wielder complete control of the world, as well as immortality, invincibility, invisibility, unmatched power, and who knows what else.  We need to find it before The White Fang do."

Team RWBY is silenced by Blake's words, until Ruby simply says "Oh.  That's a good reason." while Yang descends deep into her thoughts, reminded of an old story Qrow used to tell her when she was young.

The four girls finish tending to each other's wounds in silence.  Once they're finished they sling their bags over their shoulders and continue forward.  All they know is that the ring they're looking for could be anywhere and that they'll feel it's presence when they find it, so they need to search everywhere.  Just when they're stopping to set up camp for the night, all four of them freeze in fear when a frighteningly ominous screech echoes through the forest.

Frightened but ready for anything, the four girls draw their weapons and stand in a circle back-to-back.  Forcing down her fears, Ruby takes charge of the situation and asks "Anybody see anything?" as she tightens her grip on her scythe.

Shaking her head, Blake answers "Nope.", her voice shaky.

Weiss nervously replies "Nothing."

Yang bravely responds "Nothing here is brave enough to face us!"

Shivers go down all four of their spines as they hear the shriek again, this time sounding much closer.  They hear the clip clop of horse hooves running through the forest as the shriek is answered by eight distant yet identical sounding shrieks.  Suddenly, Ruby sees a figure in a black cloak that conceals the figure's entire body and riding a black horse with terrifying blood red eyes emerge from the darkness before her.  The figure's carrying a long black sword, and seems to be clad in black armor under it's robes.

  The figure's carrying a long black sword, and seems to be clad in black armor under it's robes

Her eyes widening in terror, Ruby screams "RUN!!!""  

Ruby's three teammates quickly snap their heads to look at what Ruby saw, their eyes widening in terror as Yang whispers "Ringwraith." under her breath so only her temmates can hear her.  The four girls turn and run from the cloaked horseman as fast as they can, with all the energy they have left.