The Time Aubrey Slipped on Milk And Almost Murdered Beca

Chapter is set after Day Three: Feeding.

-

It had been three days since Chloe, a witch, changed her girlfriend, Beca, a vampire into a toddler. The Bellas enjoyed having a younger, more innocent Beca around, all except Aubrey. Aubrey was a werewolf, and her enemies were vampires. On a regular day, Aubrey would be able to fight back, but small Beca, three-year-old Beca was protected. Chloe, Emily, Beca's younger sister, and Stacie, Aubrey's own girlfriend, wouldn't let anything happen to the little twerp.

Which led them to the day Beca was almost murdered by Aubrey.

Beca had fed off of Chloe for the first time in her life. And after the blood loss, Chloe was weak and lethargic. She spend the rest of the day in bed, with Beca guarding her. Aubrey, Stacie, and Emily went to buy a potion that would help replace the blood that Chloe had lost.

Aubrey and Stacie arrived home. Emily had left them behind. The werewolf couldn't stay around Stacie for too long without wanting to tear her girlfriend's clothes off.

Aubrey opened the door and felt Stacie's breathe on the back of her neck. The werewolf shook her head at her girlfriend. There was a note at the small table right near the door. Aubrey grabbed it and read it out loud.

"Chloe took the potion. She was sleeping with Beca when I checked on them. I went home, Emily," the leader of the Bellas read, putting the note down.

"You want to check on them, don't you?" Stacie asked, a smirk on her face.

"I don't know when Emily left. What if she left and something happened?"

The succubus let out a laugh. "Go check on them. I think I want to watch some television. Let myself relax after all the fun we just had."

Aubrey nodded and kissed Stacie's cheek. She walked over towards Chloe's room. She slowly opened the door and looked through it. She smiled when she saw Chloe there, asleep. Beca's little head was on Chloe's chest, as if she was protecting the witch. Chloe's arm was around Beca's waist, keeping her close. Aubrey looked at the table and saw a plate there. She could see two or three cheerios there. She grabbed the plate and started to head to the kitchen to leave the plate on the sink.

She was staring at her girlfriend. Stacie smirked at her, the lust radiating off her. She wasn't looking where she was going. If she was, she would have seen the puddle of milk on the ground. She stepped on it. She lost her balance. She wasn't expecting it, and the lust had clouded her senses. The next thing she knew, she was staring at the ceiling. She blinked a few times, not sure what had just happened.

Stacie shot off the couch and ran to her werewolf girlfriend. She got on her knees, next to the blond. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my back broke my fall. What happened?"

Stacie looked around, and saw the milk. She let out a small laugh and shook her head. She turned to Aubrey. "I think Beca might have dropped milk. Chloe is too weak to get out of bed. And Emily isn't comfortable enough to just get things out of the fridge. So I think it's safe to say that it was Beca who made this mess."

Aubrey growled. She clenched her fists, as Stacie helped her stand up. "I am going to kill her."

Stacie shook her head and placed her hands on the blonde's shoulder. "You are not going to do anything."

"Fine, I won't kill her. But I will make her pay for this, Stace. I am going to wipe this up with her face."

Stacie blinked. Aubrey turned and left, heading towards Chloe's room. She stormed inside.

Chloe and Beca barely had time to register anything, when Aubrey grabbed Beca by the back of her shirt and picked her up. She was face-to-face with the small vampire. Aubrey glared at her. Beca just stared back, her navy eyes wide. Beca doesn't break any eye contact. She is just staring.

"What's going on?" Chloe asked, frowning. She looked from her best friend to the three-year-old, half vampire. She would call Beca her girlfriend, but after hearing it a few times in her head, she got freaked out and stopped. Beca was now, her vampire.

"Beca made a mess in the kitchen. Aubrey slipped in the milk, and now Aubrey wants revenge," Stacie explained, as she panted. She ran from the kitchen, to see Aubrey holding Beca.

"She didn't mean it. She just made me lunch, after what had happened. It was her way to say sorry," Chloe said, defending Beca.

Aubrey's eyes went from Chloe to Beca. She growled. She kept her eyes on the vampire. Beca's small face formed a frown, before a grin broke out. Her eyes lit up, as she gave Aubrey a grin.

Beca started to swing her legs. She giggled, as she swung in hair. She just kicked her legs as if she was on a swing.

Stacie tossed her head back and laughed. She shook her head, as she looked at her best friend. She took a step forward and placed her hand on Aubrey's shoulder. "You can't win if she likes it," she whispered.

Aubrey let out a scoff, as she rolled her eyes. She placed Beca on the bed and stormed off. Beca jumped off the bed, and looked at the door. She then looked at Chloe with big, sad eyes. "No play?"

Chloe laughed. "You, Beca Mitchell, are a lot of trouble." She pushed herself on the bed and picked Beca up.

The small vampire stared longingly at the door. "Wanna play."

"Maybe later. You need to sleep now."

Beca sighed and curled up on the redhead's lap. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"I feel like Beca was created to get on Aubrey's nerves," Stacie stated, as she stared at the small toddler.

Chloe let out a laugh. "Yeah, One day, Aubrey will get her."

"When she's back to normal. But on to you, get some rest. Tomorrow morning, you will be feeling like your old self," Stacie told her, as she left the room.

Chloe smiled and settled back on the bed. She pulled Beca's small body towards her. "You just love getting on Aubrey's nerves, don't you?"

Beca didn't respond for obvious reasons. She just slept with a smile on her face.