The Time Fat Amy Used Her Ammo On Beca

Chapter is set after The Time Aubrey Got Revenge on Beca For Her Doggy Comments and before The Time Chloe Was Able to Convince Beca to Drink Her Blood.

-

Chloe pulled her. Beca didn't want to be there. She hadn't seen any of the other Bellas since changing back, and she did not want to deal with the other Bellas. She knew they (and by they, she meant Fat Amy) wasn't going to live the whole situation down.

"Do we really have to go?" Beca whined, as Chloe pulled her into the auditorium. Chloe rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. She knew what her fears were about. But they needed to go back to practice.

"Yes. We haven't had a real practice in some time. With you being a three years old, and Emily being a baby. I think it's time we go."

"But I remember watching a practice when I was three. So you have gone."

"Yes, but if I remember correctly, a small child distracting me," Chloe responded, rolling her eyes.

Beca sighed, and followed her girlfriend into the auditorium. She smiled when she saw her sister sitting next to her best friend. She started to walk towards her sister, wanting to know how she was doing for the day.

"Hey short stuff!" she heard a loud voice shout. Beca froze and turned to look at the mummy walking towards her. She was the last person Beca wanted to see, for a long time. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Amy grinned. "Touched any boobs the last few days?"

She could feel her cheeks burn up. Beca growled, as she took a step towards the Australian mummy.

Chloe placed a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. "Calm down Becs," she whispered.

Beca stopped, but glared at the mummy.

Amy let out a laugh. "Yeah Beca, listen to your mama."

Beca tensed up even more. She growled louder.

Chloe turned to the laughing woman. "I might not be able to hold her back for long."

Fat Amy raised her hands and walked away. Chloe grabbed Beca's hand and pulled her towards Emily, who grinned at them.

"How are you feeling?" Beca asked, as she stood in front of her sister.

Benji had made the same mistake Chloe had made and changed Emily into a child. Although, Emily had been turned younger. Unlike the time Chloe changed Beca into a three year old, Beca was twelve when Emily was born. She remembered what she went through when she grew up with her sister. It helped in the four days Emily was a child.

Emily laughed and shook her head. "I'm fine. I mean, you weren't affected," Emily told her.

"Yeah, well I did. I was a full vampire, now I'm a Halfling," Beca responded. "I can't change you into a full vampire now. And I can't change into a full vampire now."

Beca frowned, before smiling. "We can grow old with Benji and Chloe now," Emily told her.

Beca nodded her head. She turned to see Chloe staring at her. Beca kissed her cheek. "I'm lucky I have you."

"Awe, the little vampire kissed her mama!"

Beca growled, as she turned around. "I am going to hurt you if you keep this up."

Amy smirked. "You are still so cute."

Aubrey, who had been watching, smirked. If it were any other day, she would have put a stop to it, but she wanted Beca to suffer. She looked from Beca, who was fuming, to Fat Amy, who was laughing.

"Bree," Chloe said, glaring at her best friend.

The werewolf sighed, as she clapped her hands. "Okay, let's start practice."

Stacie and Emily shot up, while Beca kept an eye on Fat Amy. The other girls walked towards them. Jessica and Ashley stopped in front of Beca.

"Don't listen to Amy. You were so adorable," one of the two said. Beca's eyes widened, as her cheeks reddened.

"Let's go," Aubrey said, as she pressed play on the music.

-

Beca sat down next to her girlfriend. She watched as Chloe rested. The advantage of being a vampire, or in her case, a Halfling, she didn't need to rest. It took more to tire her out.

She felt someone sit down next to her. She looked over and glared at the woman sitting next to her. She inhaled deeply (it was more about annoyance than needing the breath) and waited for a comment.

"You know what I like about you being three years old?"

"What?"

"You were able to do anything you wanted to Aubrey, and get away with it."

Beca smirked. She liked that as well. At first, she couldn't remember anything, but with a few triggers, she was able to remember certain things. Her favorite involved Chloe and annoying at Aubrey.

"And you love for Stacie's boobs. I always knew you were a boob girl," Amy said, smirking.

Beca glared at her. "Why?"

Amy shrugged. "When will I ever have this opportunity again? When will I be able to make the big BM blush like a little girl? I am taking advantage."

Beca just rubbed her face. She shook her head, not wanting to deal with the mummy.

"I was able to turn a mummy into dust once," Lilly whispered. Beca stared with wide eyes.

Beca didn't know how to respond. She just stared at Lilly, who stared back.

Aubrey chose that moment to continue practice. Beca had never wanted to thank Aubrey more. She could feel Chloe shake in laughter. Beca glared at her, but the witch just kissed her cheek.

-

Chloe swung their hands, as they walked to her apartment. Although Beca had her own home with Emily, the Halfling spend a lot a time at Chloe's. Beca rarely went home, only when she needed Emily or vice versa. Chloe had also known that Emily barely stayed at their home as well. Chloe never told Beca, the shorter woman would lose her mind if she knew. Beca was really protective of her sister. Chloe knew that if Beca found out, Benji would never be safe.

"I'm so tired," Chloe whispered, as she leaned against Beca. The vampire laughed, as she shook her head.

Beca pulled Chloe towards her, so the redhead was in her arms. Chloe barely blinked, when they were back at the apartment.

Chloe pushed Beca away. "Damn it Beca, warn me next time!"

Beca laughed. "If I did, you would have said no."

"Because you know how much I hate it!"

Beca just opened the door and let her girlfriend inside. "I wanted to get away from the others as fast as I could."

"You do know Amy is not going to stop until something new happens."

"Can't we change her to a child?"

"You were bad, but Amy will be a nightmare. Are you sure you want to deal with that?"

"Why would we have to deal with her?"

"Somehow I always do," Chloe muttered, plopping herself on the couch. Beca moved to sit next to her.

"Well, I'll get my revenge somehow. At least she wasn't as bad as you were when you mocked me," Beca said, rolling her eyes.

Chloe laughed and kissed the top of her girlfriend's head. "I love you."

"And I love you too."