The Time Chloe was Able to Convince Beca to Drink Her Blood

Chapter is set after The Time Aubrey Got Revenge On Beca For Her Doggy Comments.

-

It had been weeks since she fed blood. Ever since she had changed into a Halfling, she didn't need as much anymore. She almost forgot how it felt to not have to feed every week. She wanted to see how far she could go without blood. It had been a full month, and she was starting to feel the affects of no blood.

But she didn't want to tell Chloe that she needed blood. After what the Bellas called "The Little Beca Situation," Beca and Chloe had a talk. Chloe told Beca that she drank from the witch when she was a toddler. And she wanted Beca to do it again. She wanted Beca to do it again.

But Chloe knew. She knew that Beca needed blood. She could see it in the half vampire's eyes. Beca's eyes had dulled down. She skin had paled. She was also slower than usual.

Chloe chose not to say anything. She was hoping for Beca to come to her. But she wouldn't. And she knew she would have to confront the vampire about it, before she had done too much damage on herself.

Aubrey was out, with other werewolves. It was a full moon, and Aubrey would run with wolves. Stacie was out with the Bellas. Beca was asleep. Chloe knew that it was going to happen. It had to happen. She looked over to the sleeping vampire. She watched as Beca's chest rose and deflated. She smiled softly. She sat down next to her girlfriend. She shrugged and laid down, falling sleep next to her.

-

Beca felt something pinning her down when she came to. She opened her eyes, seeing her girlfriend asleep on top of her. She smiled, watched as Chloe snuggled close to her.

Beca reached over and pushed Chloe's hair out of her face. The redhead scrunched up her nose, before letting out a breath. Beca let out a chuckle.

"Stop," Chloe whispered, as she pushed herself closer to Beca.

"Stop what?"

"Thinking. I'm trying to sleep."

Beca laughed. She got comfortable, and just laid still.

"Do you remember our first night together?" Chloe asked, her eyes still closed.

Beca smiled, as she looked to the ceiling. "Yes. It was the first time we said I love you."

Chloe smiled. She remembered that night. It was so special, so memorable.

Beca had cooked. She hadn't cooked for herself in years. And it made Chloe happy to know that Beca had for her. Beca did a lot of things for her, and each thing made her love her more.

Chloe ate, while Beca watched. "What are you think about?" Chloe asked, in between bites. She looked up, to see a small smile on the full vampire's face.

"You, and how lucky I am to have you," Beca responded, not having to think about an answer.

Chloe pushed her plate away and walked over to Beca. "Dance with me."

"There isn't any music," Beca said, a small frown on her face.

"We make our own music," Chloe told her. Beca let out a laugh, as she stood up. Both girls wrapped their arms around each other, and danced. They really just swayed back and forth.

"You are really smooth, you know that?"

"If I remember correctly, you were smooth with me when we first met. And it's easy when you love the other person," Chloe answered, not realizing what she had just said.